- 弱效治疗药水 (5-15)100%
- 内部增益 ID: 33
The Eater of Worlds is not a single target, but a string of segments (one head, numerous bodies, and one tail) with individual life counters. On the 主机版和 , it has a total of 50 segments, whereas on 版 电脑版和 移动版 it has a total of 67 / 72 segments. When any inner body segment is destroyed, it splits into multiple smaller worms, each with their own head and tail. Each section of the Eater must be killed in order to defeat the entire boss. The Eater of Worlds, like all worms, is immune to lava.
Fighting the Eater of Worlds is the only way to obtain Shadow Scales, and it is one of the ways to obtain usable quantities of Demonite Ore. Individual segments drop some of these when killed, with a larger bonus drop upon defeating the entire entity. Defeating the Eater of Worlds allows the 酒馆老板 NPC to spawn.
当the Eater of Worlds活着时，会播放《Boss 1》音乐。
3 个值：困难模式之前 › 困难模式 › 世纪之花后
- If the player dies or leaves The Corruption, the Eater of Worlds will stop following the player and start burrowing into the ground until it despawns. Note that if the player goes to the Crimson, the Eater of Worlds will continue to chase the player.
- Trying to summon the Eater of Worlds with Worm Food while another is still alive will not work and the item will not be consumed. Breaking multiple Shadow Orbs will still allow multiple Eaters of Worlds to spawn (Not possible in 1.4). Regardless of how many are summoned, only the last head alive will display the defeat message.
- Note that actually defeating the Eater of Worlds is not completely necessary to progress, as a certain amount of segments may drop the needed amount of materials.
- The different sections of the Eater of Worlds are not equivalent: the head section will deal significantly more damage than the body or tail, but also has less health and defense.
- Individual segments cannot survive on their own. Killing one segment, when that part had only consisted of two segments, will kill both, with both segments dropping loot.
- When the Eater of Worlds splits, the segment that becomes the tail will fully recover. The segment that becomes the head will not heal. Newly formed worms tend to retreat into the ground.
- Depending on where exactly the Eater of Worlds is summoned, it may get stuck underneath empty terrain such as a cave. It will only be stuck for a few seconds, however, since it can travel through blocks.
- The Eater of Worlds spawns in a coiled state and unravels from there. Attacking it with piercing weapons in this state will damage all its segments, which can kill it in seconds.
- 世界吞噬怪只会受到莫洛托夫鸡尾酒常规伤害量的 65% 伤害。
- In Expert Mode, the Eater of Worlds gains a 40% health increase. This brings its original Classic mode health of 10800 / 7500 health up to 15120 / 10500 health.
- In Expert Mode, the Eater of Worlds periodically shoots Vile Spit projectiles from all body parts. These projectiles have a
5*1/20 (5%) chance to inflict the Weak debuff onto the player for 10 minutes.
- In Expert Mode, the Eater of Worlds takes 80% less damage from most explosives.
- 相比于普通模式，它有约 ~20% 速度提升。
- When fought above the ground, the Eater of Worlds moves quicker and constantly fires Vile Spit at the player.
- All Expert Mode changes apply.
- In Master Mode, the Eater of Worlds gains a 27.14% health increase. This brings its original Expert Mode health of 15120 health up to 19224 health.
- The Vile Spit debuff duration is increased from 10 minutes to 12.5 minutes.
- Effective weapons include piercing or area-of-effect weapons, such as the Vilethorn, the Water Bolt, or Grenades, and fast melee weapons, such as the Falcon Blade and the 泰拉魔刃 or Arkhalis.
- Like other worm-types, once the Eater's head passes a given point, every body segment must follow. This allows the player to stand next to the body, attacking every segment as it goes by. The player should be wary of the head looping back around.
- Killing Eater of Worlds head causes his speed to drastically decrease to almost stop.
- If possible, try to aim for the head or tail of each section, as if they die first, the Eater will not split. Note that the head is far more vulnerable.
- Using a Hook, it is possible to tank the Eater of Worlds by allowing the Eater to pass through the player and aiming for its head, quickly tearing the Eater apart while tanking any damage through the hearts dropped by the destroyed head segments.
- If fighting in a chasm, be wary of getting surrounded, which can lead to death very quickly, especially in Expert or Master Mode. A quick way to escape is to have a bed to teleport to (using Recall Potions, Magic or Ice Mirror) over the battle area.
- Since each segment can drop loot when killed, it can be a good source of Presents during Christmas, and Goodie Bags, Bloody Machetes and Bladed Gloves during Halloween.
- In Hardmode, it can provide other items as well:
- The Eater of Worlds will start to flee underground if the player leaves the Corruption biome, but will not immediately despawn. Players can utilize this mechanic to keep the Eater of Worlds away from themselves without despawning it by moving in and out of the Corruption, watching for the boss's icon on the minimap to make sure it does not leave.
- The Slimy Saddle tends to be very effective, allowing the player to bounce on the Eater's segments while dealing damage. This can be somewhat harder to pull off in 专家模式, due to the Eater of World's Vile Spit.
- Using a flail will block any Vile Spit from hitting the player when ⚒ 使用/攻击 is held down.
- The Eater of Worlds and Skeletron are the only bosses that do not have their own AI.
- Skeletron only shares its AI with the Dungeon Guardian.
- It might spawn outside of map boundaries on rare occasions when breaking Shadow Orbs, although the Eater of Worlds spawns in relation to the player, not the broken third orb.
- The Eater of Worlds is sometimes abbreviated as "EoW".
- It is immune to many debuffs, whereas its counterpart, the Brain of Cthulhu, is only immune to Confused.
- The Eater of Worlds has 246 eyes in total.
- The Eater of Worlds will not despawn while in Crimson biome.
- – 根据官方游戏传说，the Destroyer is a simulacrum of Cthulhu's spine. Despite the Destroyer taking heavy influence from it, the Eater of Worlds has no connection to Cthulhu and is not mentioned to be a former body part, unlike other pre-mech forms.
- 世界吞噬怪的 怪物图鉴条目：“作为腐化之地深不可测的恶意孕育的产物，这个强大的深渊蠕虫疯狂地开挖通道，只为吞噬前方的一切。”
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：Defeating the Eater of Worlds now allows Meteorites to fall rather than breaking a Shadow Orb, and defeating more Eater of Worlds will increase the chance of a Meteorite falling the following night.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：
- 电脑版 1.3.5：外观更新。
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：降低了魔唾液攻击的伤害。
- 电脑版 184.108.40.206：Now has a chance of dropping a Blend-O-Matic, this is meant to be the Eater's Bone drop however, is bugged.
- 电脑版 1.1.2：
- 电脑版 1.0.6：
- 头部的生命值由 80 降低至 65，伤害由 43 降低至 22。
- 身体的生命值由 210 降低至 150，伤害由 18 降低至 13，防御由 7 降低至 4。
- 尾部的生命值由 300 降低至 220，伤害由 15 降低至 11，防御由 10 降低至 8。
- 电脑版 1.0.5：
- 头部的生命值由 140 降低至 80，伤害由 50 降低至 43。
- 身体的生命值由 230 降低至 210，伤害由 25 降低至 18。
- 尾部的生命从 350 降低至 300。
- 电脑版 1.0.4：
- 修正了简单地选定快捷栏中的蠕虫诱饵就会召唤世界吞噬怪的 Bug。
- 头部的生命值由 120 提升至 140，伤害由 40 提升至 50，防御由 0 提升至 2。
- 身体的生命值由 200 提升至 230，伤害由 10 提升至 25，防御由 4 提升至 7。
- 尾部的生命值由 300 提升至 350，伤害由 10 提升至 15，防御由 8 提升至 10。
- Additional Shadow Scales and Demonite Ore will drop from the Eater of Worlds Treasure Bag
- 信息来自 电脑版 220.127.116.11 源代码，method
Terraria.NPC.cs. Note that the worm-type segment counts in the code are only for the body segments, and do not include the head or tail; hence 65/70 becomes 67/72这可能已经不准确，因为 电脑版的当前版本已经是 18.104.22.168。
- 信息来自 电脑版 22.214.171.124 源代码，method
Terraria.NPC.cs, and method
Terraria.GameContent.ItemDropRules.ItemDropDatabase.cs.这可能已经不准确，因为 电脑版的当前版本已经是 126.96.36.199。