|防禦||17 / 15|
|套裝獎勵||Reduces mana usage by 16%|
|賣出||2 10 （全套）|
叢林盔甲 is a set of 盔甲 consisting of a 叢林衣, a 叢林帽 and 叢林褲.
The Jungle armor grants the wearer 17 defense and is crafted from items dropped by foes in the 地下叢林 biome: 叢林孢子, 毒刺s, and 藤蔓s. It is currently an early-game "Mage" armor, giving players the option to use magic instead of traditional combat.
When the whole set is worn it reduces mana usage by 16% and creates a grass particle effect when moving. Each individual piece increases maximum mana by 20-40 and magic critical strike chance by 4%, for a total of 80 / 60 higher maximum mana and 12% / 9% magic critical strike chance when the whole set is equipped.
The total material cost of making the full set is:
- Despite the Jungle armor being Magic class gear, the same materials needed for the armor can only craft Melee weapons.
- You can get the full set bonus even if you use some part of 遠古鈷盔甲, a rare drop of 黃蜂s and 食人怪s.
- Despite being able to acquire this armor fairly early in the game, this set is very good for mages in all stages of pre-hardmode, even rivaling some early hardmode gear.
- Stinger requirement reduced from 12 to 10.
- Total defense increased from 15 to 17.
- Max mana bonus increased from 60 to 80.
- Critical strike chance increased from 9% to 12%.
- Crafting no longer requires 寶石s. Old recipe called for 1 of each gem for the set.
- Hat and Pants defense increased from 4 to 5.
- Female sprite updated.
- Maximum mana increased by 60 (20 for each piece).
- Magic critical strike chance increased by 9% (3% for each piece).
- Set bonus: 16% reduced mana usage; formerly 25% reduction.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 2, from 6/7/6 to 4/5/4.
- Crafting recipe changed: