The 丛林草种子 are a type of 种子 that can be planted in 泥块s to grow Jungle Grass, potentially creating an artificial 丛林 or 地下丛林 (depending on depth) if enough Jungle grass and plants are created. Jungle Grass Seeds can be found by cutting down plants growing on Jungle grass in Jungles using any tool or weapon.
丛林草会在摧毁任何长在丛林草上的植物时掉落.。不幸的是，它的掉落率非常低。 即使你把整个丛林地表的植物都砍掉也只会掉落一丢丢的种子 。It is worth remembering though that Jungle Grass will spread to adjacent open 泥块s just as with any other 草, if slowly. A single planted Jungle Grass Seed can eventually spread through an area of Mud of any size.
- If you've found the 花靴 in a 丛林神龛 宝箱, you can produce plants as quickly as you can cut them down. Running around on existing Jungle grass while cutting the flowers produces Jungle Grass Seeds very quickly despite the low drop rate.
- It is possible to "convert" 蘑菇草种子 into Jungle Grass Seeds if the planted mushroom grass is sprayed with 绿溶液. This will turn the mushroom grass into Jungle grass. This can be convenient if you've got a surplus of Mushroom Grass Seeds and instead want Jungle grass and/or Jungle Grass Seeds.
It is possible to find the rare items such as 大自然的恩赐s in a player-made Underground Jungle.
The most efficient setup for creating an Underground Jungle "farm" for harvesting 丛林孢子, Jungle Seeds, and Nature's Gifts, is to place a floor of jungle grass, and a ceiling 3 blocks in height. On the next layer up, do the same, but this time also add a middle layer so you have 3 lines with 1 space between each, and repeat. You can then harvest it easily by using a 村正大刀, 草剑, 锤 or similar long reaching weapon or tool to harvest all 3 layers (the one you stand on and the two above it). Note that some items will get stuck above, but will be collected as you rise up the farm layers.
This method is sometimes questioned due to the vines that can hang down and prevent some items spawning. However, in Underground Jungle biomes, grass and roses seem to grow faster than vines, so this should result in better yields in a smaller space than a simple 3 block high tunnel farm. An additional row of 木平台s right under the ceiling will prevent vines from growing altogether, while also letting the players enter without increasing the height of the farm.
- Jungle Grass will not create an Underground Jungle environment when planted just below ground level (zero depth). Natural Underground Jungles begin below -60 feet in a small world, -90 feet in a medium world, and -120 feet in a large world.
- An artificial jungle will become inhabited with the respective enemies. 抓人草s and 丛林史莱姆s will be found closer to the surface, while 黄蜂s and 食人怪s will inhabit Underground Jungle depths, with 食人鱼s and 丛林蝙蝠s being found throughout.
- Jungle Grass grows at a rate comparable to 蘑菇草, which is much slower than ordinary 草.
- 126.96.36.199：Can now be auto-reused.
- 1.0.3：A bug was fixed that prevented Jungle Grass Seeds from ever being dropped.