As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Lihzahrd Power Cells are items used at the Lihzahrd Altar located in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, in order to summon the Golem boss. One is guaranteed to be found within each Lihzahrd Chest, and they additionally have a 1/50 (2%) / 1/200 (0.5%) chance of dropping from Lihzahrds and Flying Snakes, both of which spawn exclusively within the Temple.
On all versions, Golem may only be summoned in worlds where Plantera has been defeated; otherwise, the summoning will fail, and a Lihzahrd Power Cell will not be consumed from the player's inventory.
- Lihzahrds can also sometimes spawn in the entrance if it is long enough, so these can be killed for Power Cells.
- With extra Temple Keys and a Picksaw or higher, Power Cells can be farmed by generating new worlds and gathering the cells guaranteed to be in their Jungle Temples' Lihzahrd Chests, rather than having to kill Lihzahrds hoping for drops. Since Golem can only be summoned in a world where Plantera has been defeated, Cells gathered this way will need to be used in the original world, where it has been defeated. However, it's likely that players well versed with auto-farms would find building a small farm in a central location of the temple more efficient.
- The Power Cell is the only item in the game whose midpoint is lower than that of the copper coin meaning that they would also be destroyed in lava with a depth that destroy copper coins.
- 电脑版 1.3.1：外观更新。
- 电脑版 1.2.4：掉落率从由 0.5% 提升至 2%。
- 电脑版 1.2.3：召唤石巨人现在正确地只使用一个丛林蜥蜴电池。
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：丛林蜥蜴祭坛现在会正确地生成并使用丛林蜥蜴电池。
- 电脑版 1.2：引入。
- 主机版 1.07：掉落率从由 0.5% 提升至 2%。
- 主机版 1.02：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.11212：掉落率从由 0.5% 提升至 2%。
- 移动版 1.2.6508：引入，并有着专有的配方。