Lihzahrd Bricks make up the structure of the 丛林神庙. They are the toughest block in the game, being impervious to explosives and only breakable using the 锯刃镐 or a better 镐. They also cannot be made inactive using 制动器s until 世纪之花 has been defeated, unless they are near the world's natural spawn point. Once you have a good enough pickaxe or drill (pickaxe power greater or equal to 210%), you can break the door and enter the temple even without defeating 世纪之花.
Like jungle 草, placing 80 Lihzahrd Bricks in one area will create an artificial 丛林 biome. This is not useful for growing jungle plants or spawning jungle monsters, as both require the grass, but makes setting up enemy drop farms easier once the 锯刃镐 has been secured, as one does not need to wait for grass to spread and the introduction of the Jungle biome will generally increase spawn rates.
- 1.3.5: Now crafted with and used to craft 丛林蜥蜴平台s.
- 220.127.116.11: Lihzahrd Brick Walls can no longer be removed by a hammer before the Temple door is unlocked.
- 1.2.1: Placed Lihzahrd Brick Walls now show correctly on the map.
- Can no longer be toggled with 制动器s prior to defeating 世纪之花 (Unless they are player placed bricks).
- No longer breakable with the 叶绿钻头.
- 1.2: 引入。