事件是怪物以提升的刷新率生成，甚至（生成）在NPC附近，并攻击玩家们的临时状况。一些事件是随机出现的， 虽然其他的时候可以通过物品或在特殊的情况下被触发。在事件中会生成它们自己的的一些在平常的游戏过程中看不到的独特怪物，怪物可以掉落只有在事件中可以得到的独特物品来做为回报。一些事件也带来独特的视觉效果，比如说月亮的改变. 取决于个别的事件，它们会持续到事件的时间限制到达，或者直到一定数量的怪物被击败。 当前在泰拉瑞亚里有10种不同的事件。
血月是一个当世界中的某个玩家有120或以上的生命时，在每晚有十分之一几率发生的事件。当这个事件开始时会有一条消息“血色之月正在升起”显示。在这个事件中，怪物的生成率和屏幕中可以显示的怪物数量上限在任何时间都会增加。怪物也会在NPC旁边生成，甚至它们平常不会。 在一个血月事件中，僵尸, 狼人 and 魔化盔甲能在几次攻击后打开门。 特别的怪物生成增加在普通怪物位于玩家站立的位面生态环境(暂译)(原文为surface biome the players stand in)上。下面的怪物只在血月中生成：
- Blood Zombie是僵尸速度更快，更强壮的种类。
- Dripper是近战飞行怪物。(暂译)(原文为flying melee enemies)
- 腐化兔子代替普通兔子生成, 它不是一个无害的小动物。
- 腐化企鹅 代替企鹅在雪地生成，事实上，它现在是一个怪物。(暂译)(原文为Again, it is now an enemy.唯一的不同之处在于，它变成血红色而不是紫色。
- File:哥布林苦工.png Goblin Peon: 一种基本的哥布林，会破坏门和造成基本的近战伤害。
- File:哥布林法师.png Goblin Sorcerer:一种法师类型的怪物，会发射-type enemy that fires a projectile which can travel through walls. It can teleport.
- File:哥布林小偷.png Goblin Thief:一种更快的哥布林，也比其他的哥布林跳的更高。
- File:哥布林战士.png Goblin Warrior:一种比其他种类有更高的生命值，防御和攻击的哥布林，需要花最多的时间击杀。它不能以任何方式站在木制平台上。(暂译)(原文为It cannot collide with wood platforms in any way.)
- File:哥布林弓箭手.png Goblin Archer:一种向玩家射箭的哥布林。
- File:哥布林召唤师.png Goblin Summoner:（1.3版本后）一种在困难模式后生成的哥布林，会召唤复数的Shadowflame Apparitions用来攻击玩家。
The "Boss 1" theme used to play during a Goblin Army invasion, but as of 1.3, the Goblin army has its own theme.
- File:蓝色史莱姆.png Blue Slime: 一种普通的史莱姆。可以掉落蓝色史莱姆旗帜。
- File:绿色史莱姆.png Green Slime: 一种普通的史莱姆。可以掉落绿色史莱姆旗帜。
- File:紫色史莱姆.png Purple Slime: 一种普通的史莱姆。可以掉落紫色史莱姆旗帜。
- File:沙地史莱姆.png Sand Slime: 一种普通的史莱姆。可以掉落沙地史莱姆旗帜。（沙地史莱姆为暂译，原文为sand slime）
- File:小粉.png Pinky: 一种稀有的史莱姆，总是会掉落粉色凝胶。
- King Slime: 史莱姆的BOSS。
雪人军团是一个大型的事件，类似于哥布林军团，但是开始这个事件所需要的物品只能在困难模式正当的得到。一个节日性更新使得怪物可以掉落礼物，如果世界在困难模式，这些礼物有13分之1的概率包含一个雪景球，这个物品用来触发雪人军团。在这个事件开始之前，一条消息：“一个雪人军团正在从[东边/西边]接近！”会被显示。 当雪人军团准备在玩家出生点附近生成时，会显示一条消息：“雪人军团已经到达！”。 在这个事件中，三种不同且独一无二种类的雪人会生成：
- File:戳戳先生（暂译）.png Mister Stabby: 一种使用刀的雪人。
- File:雪人匪徒（暂译）.png Snowman Gangsta: 一种能造成远程伤害并且带着枪的雪人。
- File:雪人球手（暂译）.png Snow Balla: 一种投掷雪球的雪人，投掷的雪球会生成雪块（暂译）（原文为which form Snow blocks on impact）
- File:沼泽生物.png Swamp Thing: A swampy creature that can run quickly. Can also drop a Broken Hero Sword (very rare).
- File:弗兰肯斯坦.png Frankenstein: A zombie-like creature that has much more health than a normal zombie. Can also drop a Broken Hero Sword (very rare).
- File:魔眼僵尸.png Eyezor: A slow-moving zombie variant with high health. It is capable of firing a laser.
- File:死神.png Reaper: A dark creature that is similar to the wraith. Reapers are best dealt with by standing on a platform over an empty space.
- File:吸血鬼.png Vampire: Enemies that spawn as very fast bats that may target the player. They morph into their humanoid form upon coming close to a player. Can drop Broken Bat Wings.
- File:龙蛾（暂译）.png Mothron: A flying enemy that has much more health than any other in the Solar Eclipse. They can fly through blocks and will continually attack the player until killed. It drops a Broken Hero Sword. It can also drop Mothron Wings and The Eye of Cthulhu yoyo once Plantera has been defeated.
The solar eclipse lasts for one (1) in-game day.
The Pirate Invasion is an event that is very similar to the Goblin Army. It can spawn randomly, or be summoned by the use of a Pirate Map, which can be obtained from killing any mob in the Ocean biome during Hardmode (Except in the Mobile Version where it can be dropped anywhere prior to the Ocean biome). When activated, a message will warn all players that "Pirates are approaching from the East/West!" When the Pirate Invasion has reached the spawn point, a message will send, saying "The Pirates have arrived!"
During the event, six different enemies themed around a pirate crew will spawn:
- 海盗水手: A simple enemy. Very similar to the Goblin Peon.
- 海盗神射手: A pirate enemy who carries and shoots a gun.
- 私船海盗: Similar to the deckhand, but a little faster with a little more damage. He carries the Cutlass.
- 海盗弩手: Similar to the Goblin Archer. She carries a crossbow that seems to resemble one of the repeaters obtainable during hardmode.
- 海盗船长: The strongest pirate enemy you will encounter. He walks normally until the player enters his range, and then enters attack mode where he mounts a machine gun and starts to rapid fire at the player. Upon being attacked, he will cease to fire, and will not start firing again until the player stops attacking him. He can also fire cannonballs.
- 鹦鹉: A flying enemy that seems to spawn near the Captain.
- 荷兰飞盗船: As of 1.3 a flying pirate ship boss was added to the event. It has four cannons with individual health bars that must be destroyed to defeat the ship. It also spawns many of the normal Pirate Invasion enemies.
During the event, the track titled "Boss 4" will play, and upon defeating the Pirate Invasion, a message will appear stating that "The Pirates have been defeated!" As of 1.3, the Pirate Invasion has its own unique track.
Defeating the Pirate Invasion unlocks the Pirate NPC, which will arrive during daytime if the player has an available house.
Pumpkin Moon[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
The Pumpkin Moon is a challenging Halloween-themed gauntlet that can only be summoned at night with the Pumpkin Moon Medallion. Unlike other events, the Pumpkin Moon takes place in distinct waves, each one preceded with the message "Wave [#]: [list of the monsters that will be spawning in the wave]". There are a total of 15 waves, which grow harder as the night wears on, culminating in the "Final Wave," which lasts for the remainder of the night. Later waves will contain multiple boss-caliber monsters, so it is not recommended for players to summon the Pumpkin Moon until they have end-game weapons and armor and well-reforged accessories.
The Pumpkin Moon has seven monsters, in increasing order of difficulty:
- 稻草人: The most basic monster, it slowly walks or hops about.
- 树精: A slow but resilient monster that is highly resistant to knockback.
- 地狱犬: An extremely fast Wolf-like creature.
- 胡闹鬼: A floating monster that passes through walls like a Wraith.
- 哀木: The first boss-type monster, it passes through and climbs blocks and shoots volleys of fireballs.
- 无头骑士: Another boss-like monster; it is similar to the Unicorn, but takes no knockback and is much more dangerous.
- 南瓜王: The strongest beast of the Pumpkin Moon, Pumpking is similar to Skeletron and has three modes of attack based on which face it is wearing.
The Pumpkin Moon used the "Eclipse" music track, but got its own in 1.2.Though there are no rewards for surviving the event, most (if not all) of the enemies can drop unique items, including Spooky Wood and equipment like the Spooky Hook and Raven Staff.
Frost Moon[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
The Frost Moon is a Christmas-themed event similar to the Pumpkin Moon that can only be summoned at night with the Naughty Present. It uses the same wave system as the Pumpkin Moon, with an additional five "bonus waves" after the "Final Wave". Enemies have similar behavior to Pumpkin Moon counterparts, but are tougher, making this event the hardest as of Terraria v.18.104.22.168.
It has 11 types of enemies:
- 姜饼人: Basic enemy found in the early waves.
- 僵尸精灵: Another fighter-type enemy.
- 精灵弓箭手: Dangerous ranged enemies that shoot flaming arrows.
- 胡桃夹士: Powerful enemies that come in two variants.
- 雪兽: Similar to Krampus and Nutcrackers, but stronger.
- 精灵直升机: Flying, bullet-shooting enemies, with high damage.
- 坎卜斯: Stronger version of Nutcrackers.
- 雪花怪: Fly at the player at high speed, making them dangerous enemies.
- 常绿尖叫怪: The first boss found during the Frost Moon, which shoot pine needles and tree decorations at the player. Can get through walls to reach the player.
- 圣诞坦克: The second boss of this event, that shoots bullets, rockets and presents.
- 冰雪女王: The final boss, the strongest of the event. It's very evasive, and has attacks which are hard to dodge.
Added in the 22.214.171.124 update. The Martian Madness event is Post-Golem. it is unique from the others in that in order to start it you must find a Martian Probe randomly around the surface and space levels of the world and go into its light. If the light changes from green to red, you know the event will start. You can prevent the event from happening by destroying the Probe if you wish. But you have to be quick, otherwise the event will begin. The Martian Madness event is a event that spawns:
- 火星飞碟: A UFO that shoots a Horrifyingly dangerous beam, along with lasers. drops a ton of fun items, including a Mount
Lunar Events[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
An event that was newly added to version 126.96.36.199, the Lunar Event starts after defeating the Lunatic Cultist boss. This is a very unique event that spawns four different pillars, spread evenly across your world. These pillars spawn similarly-colored enemies that invade your world. There are four different pillars: the Solar Pillar, the Vortex Pillar, the Nebula Pillar, and the Stardust Pillar. All of them drop shards, which are used to craft endgame gear. The Moon Lord will spawn 10-35 seconds after the completion of this event.
In Solar area:
- 日耀柱: Source of the Solar area. It shoots fireballs which will follow you, until you destroy them. Drops Solar Fragments. The Melee based pillar.
- 火月怪: Ground enemy that frequently rolls up into a ball and spins in the air, reflecting bullets directly back at the player.
- 流星火怪 : Enemies that float around your character, occasionally charging at you.
- 火滚怪: A slow moving enemy, that will occasionally attack by curling into a ball and flinging itself at you. They bounce off of walls when spinning.
- 千足蜈蚣: Enemies that fly around in the air. Only hostile when the player/s is in the air. Very dangerous Can only be attacked from tail orb.
In Vortex area:
- 星旋柱: Source of the Vortex area. It will attack by creating lightning bolts above you. Drops Vortex Fragments. The Ranger based pillar.
- 异星蜂王: A bigger version of the Alien Hornets, that have more offense and defense. They fire stingers at you, which have a chance to apply a debuff that causes your gravity to be distorted.
- 异星黄蜂: Enemies that will spawn through portals above your character. Similarly to Hornets, they fly around your character hitting you. Doesn't fire stingers.
In a Nebula area:
- 星云柱: Source of the Nebula area. It will attack by creating nebula spheres to swarm your character. Drops Nebula Fragments. The Mage based pillar.
- 星云浮怪 : Enemies that fly around near your character, shooting its projectiles at you. Similar to Flow Invader. Teleports when damaged.
- 吮脑怪 : Enemies that will fly towards your character through walls, and latch onto you to decrease visibility by a lot. Slowly deal damage.
In a Stardust area:
- 星尘柱: The source of the Stardust area. It will attack by spawning Flow Invaders. Drops Stardust Fragments. The Summoner based pillar.
- 星细胞 : Average speed flying enemies. When killed it splits into smaller Star Cells, and when given enough time, those become bigger Star Cells.
- 流体入侵怪: Flies around,firing it's minions at you. When killed, it quickly fires all remaining minions at you.
- 闪耀炮手: Small, crawling enemies. They create smaller versions called Twinkles to attack the player.
- 银河织妖 : Giant Worm like creatures, that can burrow, but still fly in the air when necessary.
- 观星怪: A ground enemy. It has a chance to fire a mega laser at you.
- 188.8.131.52: Martian Madness, Slime Rain, and Lunar Events added. Invasion Events now have a progress bar, showing how far along the player is towards completion. Event enemies now run away when the event is over.
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where spawn rates would increase underground when a moon event is happening. Invasion summon items will no longer be consumed if no invasion would happen using it.
- 1.2.3: Invasions can now spawn enemies anywhere near friendly NPC instead of just the middle of the world.
- 1.2: Solar Eclipse and Pirate Invasion added.
- 1.1.1: Frost Legion added.
- Pre-Release: 引入。
|随机事件||雨 • 史莱姆雨 • 血月 • 沙尘暴 • 日食|
|召唤事件||哥布林军队 • 雪人军团 • 海盗入侵 • 日食 • 南瓜月 • 霜月 • 火星暴乱 • 月亮事件 • 派对 • 撒旦军队|
|季节性事件||中国新年 • 情人节 • 圣帕特里克节 • 复活节 • 十月啤酒节 • 感恩节 • 万圣夜 • 圣诞节|