The 仙灵铃铛 is a 困难模式 照明宠物 summoning item that summons a glowing creature resembling a 妖精, which follows the player and provides light for an infinite duration. The summoned Fairy is either pink, green or blue, the color of which changes randomly each time the player clicks while holding the item.
The Fairy is faster and brighter than the 暗影珠 and 猩红之心, but not as fast or bright as the 妖灵瓶.
| Desktop Version
|| Console and Mobile Versions
- The fairy itself will keep up with walking players, but not players who are falling or using speed-inducing accessories.
- Like the Pixie, the fairy summoned by the Fairy Bell is similar to fairies in the Legend of Zelda series, in which fairies are spheres of colored light with wings. The three colors the fairy can appear as (red, green, or blue) is also a common theme in the Zelda series, with the colors representing the goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru respectively.
- Despite the fairy 增益 displaying a yellow fairy and the pixie 敌怪 on which it is based is yellow, the fairy pet itself never is.
- Right-click cancelling the buff appears to behave strangely. Sometimes it will "reset" the buff, resummoning the fairy and choosing a new color, and sometimes it will remove the buff as usual. It is uncertain as to why this happens.
- Using 橙染料 on the Fairy Bell will make it resemble a Pixie.
- Fixed bug where you could have Fairy Bell and other light pets up simultaneously.
- Fixed the Fairy Bell buff from breaking Quick Buff.
- 1.2.3：Fixed bug where Fairy Bell would not sync properly in 多人模式. Fixed bug where Fairy Bell fairy color would not save / load.
- 22.214.171.124：No Longer says "5 minute duration" in its tooltips.
- No longer requires 金锭s to craft.
- No longer requires mana.
- Duration made infinite until dismissed directly by player by right-clicking on Fairy icon under toolbar.