Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Frozen Slime Blocks are 物块s without any friction, making them more slippery than their constituent block, the Ice Block.
When a character moves atop Frozen Slime Blocks, their movement speed is maintained when direction keys are released, sliding at full speed until the Frozen Slime Blocks end or an obstacle is reached. Speed is maintained even when auto-stepping up single-block steps.
- Some high speeds are not fully maintained. A character that built up full speed on 沥青块s will slide slightly slower on Frozen Slime Blocks.
- The high speeds that result from dash attacks (分趾厚底袜, 克苏鲁护盾, 耀斑盔甲, etc) are not maintained.
- Similar to Asphalt Blocks, single-block gaps do not affect speed. Every second block can be air, and still maintain total sliding speed. If gaps are filled with a different block type, movement will be slowed or stopped.
- 溜冰鞋 and accessories crafted with them have no effect on sliding speed, but they do improve the player's movement control.
- Minecarts are not affected by the frictionless properties of Frozen Slime Blocks, and will slide to a stop normally.
- An effective sky road can be made by placing Frozen Slime Blocks every other block with doors at points of interest along the road which can be grappled and opened to reach top speed.
- An effective underground road can be constructed with Asphalt Blocks to start the road and Frozen Slime Blocks to maintain a high constant speed.
- When using a 爪钩, you can accelerate yourself to a sustained high speed by grappling forward and then disengaging the hook before it reels you in completely.
- Although using ice as a material, It does not cause the Snow Biome to take over the actual biome you are in, and still acts as ice.
- 1.2.1：Now craftable.