The 冰雪魔杖 is a 困难模式 魔法武器 that auto-fires blocks of ice. The weapon is unique in that if the point targeted is free of any 物块 or placed background items, a solid temporary "ice block" is formed in midair (translucent, slippery, and glowing), at the point clicked, which lasts for 15 seconds before shattering. These ice blocks can create temporary platforms for standing or 抓钩, and also cast a dim, flickering light. The Ice Rod is purchased from the 巫师 for 50 on 电脑版 and 移动版, or for 1 on 主机版.
The point clicked must be unoccupied in order to form an ice block. If the space clicked is occupied, either by blocks or background objects, the block acts as an ordinary projectile (unaffected by gravity), continuing until it hits an 敌怪 or other foreground object, where it shatters and inflicts 魔法伤害. Clicking an existing ice block from a previous casting will cause the next shard to pass through the existing ice block, which creates unique shielding possibilities during combat — as while you can fire through your ice shield, enemies cannot move or fire through them (with the exception of, 法师s, Bosses, and other enemies that can attack through blocks).
Its best 修饰语 is 神话.
- The temporary "block of ice" summoned by the Ice Rod is unrelated to the 冰雪块 inventory item found naturally in 雪原生物群落s. Summoned ice blocks cannot be collected or placed, and break automatically about 15 seconds after summoning.
- Upon shattering, summoned ice blocks release illuminated sparks that travel down through blocks, making the Ice Rod useful for discovering ores and caves.
- Regular blocks can be placed adjacent to the created ice blocks, which can prove useful in building floating structures (especially at higher elevations such as in 太空), as you do not need to build a temporary connection from the ground to the building site.
- Wall-mounted light fixtures like Torches will switch to a placed Ice block over a background wall until it breaks.
- The Ice Rod can be used with 翅膀 to repeatedly reset flight time in midair, by casting a block of ice beneath your feet as you start falling. The flight timer will be reset as soon as you land on the block of ice.
- Since the ice blocks created can be grappled to with a 爪钩 or similar device, the Ice Rod can be used to get to the top of the world and other high areas, such as a 漂浮岛, more easily. You could also simply make "stairs" of ice, but this would take a bit longer, and you risk falling.
- Ice blocks can be used as a way to start floating construction projects without needing to build a column all the way up into the sky first.
- Halved price.
- Increased block duration from 5 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Blocks are now slippery.
- Decreased 魔力 usage from 7 to 6.
- Decreased use time from 16 to 8.