|提示信息|| Casts fast moving razorwheels|
Casts a typhoon 验证
The 利刃台风 is a 困难模式 魔法武器 that fires 2 large, fast, disc-shaped projectiles per-click that home in on 敌怪. They can pierce and ricochet any number of times, each disc lasting about 3 seconds. The Razorblade Typhoon has a 1/5 (20%) chance of being dropped by 猪龙鱼公爵.
Its best 修饰语 is 神话.
- 液体 do not affect the speed of the discs.
- Has a much quicker homing ability than most homing weapons, and turns very quickly to track moving enemies.
- Sometimes on console versions, if the player is touching and facing a 1 block thick wall, and fire the weapon, the razor projectile will travel through, making this useful from hiding from enemies attack, also damages the enemy at the same time.
- A disc can pierce unlimited enemies and even damage the same enemy any number of times due to its very high turn rate and 4x4 projectile size.
- Discs will pass through walls if you are standing right next to them.
- Each disc emits just enough light to see.
- Razorblade Typhoon works best on large groups of enemies and moving targets.
- Sometimes when there are too many projectiles on the screen, such as when the 冰雪女王 does her "Ice Spin" attack, the Razorblade Typhoon consumes 魔力 but does not spawn a disc.
- You can't switch weapons and armor while it fires the two discs.
- The fired discs travel at 102mph, the same speed as the 机械货车.
- Pairs well with 幽灵盔甲 because of its fire-and-forget homing ability, making healing or additional DPS easy.
- Also couples well with any 魔法手铐 item for easy mana regeneration.
- Slightly less effective against enemies with multiple parts or with attackable projectiles, as it may focus on other appendages or mini-enemies rather than the main body.
- Its large projectiles work well for crowd control and clearing areas of 蜜蜂s or 蔓藤.
- As with the 魔法竖琴, the projectiles last for a set amount of time before dissipating, regardless of how many times they bounce or hit.
- The 188.8.131.52 changelog incorrectly stated that this weapon now uses more mana, while in reality it uses less mana and got reworked in general.
- The Razorblade Typhoon's projectiles appear as Boomerangs rather than Discs. This is only visual, and it appears to have no effect on the weapon itself.
- Reduced mana cost from 18 to 16, increased usetime from 19 to 39.
- Now shoots 2 projectiles per use.
- Added unique sound.
- 184.108.40.206: Sell price increased from 20 to 5 .
- 1.2.4: 引入。