- Not to be confused with 南瓜王, a 困难模式 南瓜月 事件 Boss.
Pumpkin growth stages.
Pumpkins are a 制作材料 that grow on 草. They can be planted manually by the player year-round by purchasing 南瓜子s from the 树妖 NPC and placing them on Grass. They also grow naturally in random Grass locations during the 万圣夜 seasonal event.
Harvesting fully-grown Pumpkins during the Halloween season will rarely yield a 魔法南瓜子, which is used to summon the 南瓜娃娃 pet.
Pumpkin Seeds each require 2 blocks width and 2 blocks height to grow Pumpkins.
- A Pumpkin plant will yield Pumpkins in any stage except while it is fully green. The bigger it is, the more Pumpkins will be harvested.
- Pumpkins can grow on hallowed grass, but not not on crimson or corrupt grass, though it is possible for pumpkins to be on corrupt and crimson grass via the corruption/crimson spreading.
- The 再生法杖 will harvest and destroy growing pumpkins in the same manner as other tools, like pickaxes.
- Pumpkins can only grow on the 地表 layer.
- Pumpkins can grow in front of background 墙s.
- Pumpkins can be harvested by any means (such as 制动器s) in order to obtain the 魔法南瓜子.
- Even manually planted with Pumpkin Seeds bought from the Dryad, no pumpkin can grow on dirt, only grass. The Staff of Regrowth is most useful here.
- An easy way to farm Pumpkins during the 万圣夜 season is to place strips of 草 with 飞镖机关s firing just above them to destroy anything naturally growing on top of the 草. This will allow Pumpkins to grow instead, as Dart Traps do not destroy Pumpkins. This technique can help you obtain the 魔法南瓜子.
- It may be a good idea to start farming Pumpkins in Pre-Hardmode so you have access to a stock of Pumpkins for 南瓜月勋章s in Hardmode.
- Making a new character during 万圣夜 can give you an edge in the early game, as pumpkins spawn naturally, and the 南瓜盔甲 made from them can last you all the way until the 克苏鲁之眼.
- Now sells for 25 (previously had no sell value).
- Added 南瓜水槽.
- 1.2.4: Added more Pumpkin furniture: 书架, 吊灯, 宝箱, 时钟, 灯, 灯笼, 钢琴, and 沙发.
- 1.2.3: Added more Pumpkin furniture: 浴缸, 床, 蜡烛, 烛台, 梳妆台.
- 1.2.1: Introduced, along with 南瓜墙, 平台, 门, 桌子, 椅子, 工作台, 杰克南瓜灯, 杰克南瓜挂灯, 南瓜头吊灯, 南瓜饼, 南瓜月勋章, and 南瓜盔甲.