|类型||家具 – 机械|
|大小||1格宽 × 1格高|
|工具提示||Activates when stepped on (Red, Green)|
Activates when a player steps on it (Gray, Brown, Blue, Lihzahrd)
Activates when anything but a player steps on it (Yellow)
Activates when a players steps on or off it (Weighted)
|买入/卖出||50 / 10|
- 内部图格 ID：135, 428
Pressure Plates can be purchased from a Mechanic or taken from a natural source, since the Red, Brown, Gray and Lihzahrd pressure plates are randomly generated on the map during world creation as the trigger for traps. The plate sits partially hidden on top of blocks, so they may be difficult to spot. The color of naturally spawned Pressure Plates is dependent on the color of block it is generated on top of. They should be approached with caution as each one is (usually) connected to a trap mechanism.
The Teal Pressure Pad is a special kind of pressure plate, that responds to projectiles impacting it and from Pets touching it. Unlike regular pressure plates, the Teal Pressure Pad can be placed on the floor, ceiling, or side wall, but not on platforms.
|Triggered by players only.|
|Triggered by players, NPCs and enemies.|
|Triggered by NPCs and enemies.|
|Triggered by player when stepping on or off it.|
|Triggered by projectiles or Pets.|
- The Dangersense buff will highlight Pressure Plates.
- Pressure Plates allow you to see laid wires when held, which can help you to avoid traps.
- Pressure Plates that can be triggered by non-players can also be triggered by Boulders. This can be used as a delay, or to trigger a row of traps as it rolls down a hallway.
- Pressure Plates can also be used for opening and closing doors without having to click on them, although be careful that they are not unintentionally triggered by NPCs or enemies. This can be avoided by using the right kinds of pressure plate.
- Paint can be applied to them for PvP purposes, making them nearly invisible.
- Introduced Weighted Pressure Plates.
- Introduced Teal Pressure Pad.
- 184.108.40.206：Updated sprites for all pressure plates.
- 1.2.4：Now used to make Pressure Plate Tracks.
- Now have different triggering criteria based on color.
- Blue, yellow, and Lihzahrd variants added.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Enemies no longer trigger underground pressure plates.