The 双筒望远镜 are an item that can be held in order to shift the player's view based on the cursor location. They must be placed in the 热键栏 and selected. While highlighted in the hotbar, the screen view is scrolled a short distance away from the character, following the mouse pointer. The view becomes centered not on the player, but on a point almost halfway between the player and the cursor.
Binoculars have a 2.5% / 3.3% (1/40 / 1/30) chance of being dropped by the 克苏鲁之眼.
- The Binoculars operate similarly to the 步枪瞄准镜, 狙击步枪 and 狙击镜, but without the need to right-click with a gun being held.
- Viewing an adjacent 生物群落 can cause the music and background view to change to those of the adjacent biome. The same effect occurs for area-of-effect 增益s like 篝火s or 红心灯笼s, which will take effect if the player shifts the screen view close enough to them, as well as the 金属探测器. Shifting the view will also shift and update the 小地图.
- You can see enemies despawn if looking at them from a distance.
- The Binoculars are obtainable on the 移动版, but they are not functional (though the Sniper Rifle is).
- On the , the C-stick can be used to change the camera's position, making this item obsolete on the New Nintendo 3DS systems. 版
- Binoculars are one of the four items that change the camera's position, the other three being the 狙击镜, the 步枪瞄准镜, and 狙击步枪. Out of these, it is the only one not associated with 枪s
- 1.2.4：Fixed issue where holding binoculars with mouse would still move your camera, making it annoying to move them to chests and the likes.
- 1.2.3：Fixed bug where zooming with 狙击镜 / Binoculars would go in opposite height direction when in 逆转重力.