Glowing Mushrooms can be found growing on 蘑菇草. Harvesting these mushrooms has a chance of dropping a Glowing Mushroom and may also yield 蘑菇草种子. They emit their own light, making them quite easy to find. Sometimes it can be generated underwater. Unlike 蘑菇s, they will spawn even if there's a wall, allowing players to make safe 农场s with no monster spawns. If the conditions are right, 巨型发光蘑菇s will spawn amongst the small ones. These can be harvested with an 斧 to yield several Glowing Mushrooms and 蘑菇草种子.
Not to be confused with the special trail from using the 蘑菇长矛 or the 蘑菇锤, which damages enemies until it dissipates.
- Glowing mushrooms can grow on actuated mushroom grass. They will instantly be harvested, and if allowed, will accumulate on the ground beneath the actuated grass.
- Glowing mushrooms are the 蘑菇生物群落 variant of 木材. They are dropped from mushroom trees when harvested, may be placed as a block without crafting them into a block beforehand, and can be crafted into furniture.
- New crafting recipes for furniture added.
- Slightly altered tile image.
- Stack limit was raised from 99 to 999.
- Can now grow above sea level.
- No longer used as a consumable Health Recovery item and now acts as a block instead.
- Used to craft Mushroom Workbench, Chair, Door and Wall.}}
- Healing reduced from 50 to 25 health points.
- Consumption will now trigger the 药水疾病 debuff.
- 1.0.5：Harvesting Glowing Mushrooms yields an item only some of the time, Mushroom Grass grows slower than before.