Hair Dyes range in price from
50000*5 to 300000*30. Switching to another normal hairstyle (styles #1 through #51 only) costs 20000*2 () / 10000*1 ( ), while any other hairstyles (including all Stylist-exclusive hairstyles) cost 200000*20 () / 50000*5 ( ); changing hair color costs 20000*2 () / 10000*1 ( ).
On the 电脑版, the Stylist's prices can vary depending on her Happiness; this also affects her prices for hairstyle and/or color changes, as follows: The total cost of the chosen hairstyle and/or hair color change is multiplied by her happiness-based price multiplier, and then rounded to the nearest multiple of
10000*1. Thus, the cost of changing hairstyles can be 20000*2 - 30000*3 (for basic styles) or 150000*15 - 300000*30 (for expensive styles); changing hair colors can range from 20000*2 - 30000*3; and changing both hairstyle and hair color can range from 30000*3 to 330000*33.
The Stylist can be found in Spider Caves, entangled in cobweb. Talking to her will free her, after which she will move into a vacant house if one is available. As with all similar NPCs, she spawns the same as enemies – positioning oneself with a Spider Cave just off screen and then checking it once in a while for the spawn is an easy way to find her. Using a Battle Potion and running in and out of the Cave will give her a better chance of spawning.
On the 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版 when confronted by enemies, the Stylist will use Stylish Scissors to defend herself, dealing 10 / 15 / 17 damage at the start of the game, and (on the 电脑版) as players progress she will gain various stat increases. Note that scissors' knockback is enough to completly protect her from almost every ghost-like enemy. She may also drop them upon death. Note that she can only defend herself once freed, not while still webbed.
Time Hair Dye
|团队染发剂||If the player is on a team in multiplayer.|
|派对染发剂||If there is a Party Girl in the world.|
|速度染发剂||If the world is in Hardmode and any mechanical boss has been defeated.|
|彩虹染发剂||If the world is in Hardmode and all three Mechanical bosses have been defeated.|
|火星染发剂||After Martian Madness.|
|暮光染发剂||After Martian Madness.|
|任意晶塔||When in a specific biome and is happy enough.|
更多信息，参见 NPC 快乐度。
- 由于蜘蛛洞是在 1.2 补丁中加入的，因此在 1.2 之前所创建的世界中不通过第三方软件是无法取得发型师的。
- A Webbed Stylist can be damaged and killed by spiders (Wall Creeper in pre-Hardmode and Black Recluse in Hardmode). Finding her is therefore made simpler by looking for orange damage numbers.
- Due to how difficult it can be to deal with Black Recluses in early Hardmode, it is recommended to find the Stylist in pre-Hardmode.
When first meeting:
If player's character is female:
During Rain :
During a 雷雨:
When in the Ocean:
When in a Snow biome:
When near the Dye Trader:
When near the Pirate:
When near the Goblin Tinkerer:
- 发型师是一个官方的 NPC 设计大赛的结果，是Salonist的重度修改版本。原始发帖人、TerrariaOnline 发帖人 avarisc（又叫 Ripsand），已在1.2.3 变更日志中记录及感谢，另外还有发帖人 Omnir，他贡献了多个发型。
- Her line "他们说，不要玩弄剪刀。他们说，你不会被困在蜘蛛网中！" is a case of the Laundry Room Viking meme.
- The phrase "X they said, it would be Y they said" derives from the French comic book series Asterix (first published 1959). One of the catch phrases translated into English as "Join up, they said! It's a man's life, they said!".
- As this is easily proven by one of her happiness quotes, the stylist seems to be attracted to the Dye Trader.
- Her quote "I'm staying inside! The Einstein look is NOT in fashion." is a reference to the fact that the physicist Albert Einstein is often portrayed as having a electrified hair. This is further evidenced since the quote only happens during storms.
- 发型师的 怪物图鉴条目：“The Stylist loves style, gossip, and hair. Aside from performing a miracle makeover, she sells some hair product as well.”
- 电脑版 1.2.3：引入。
- 主机版 1.0.933.1：与 PS4 的 1.0.750.0 更新相一致的更改。（）
- 主机版 1.0.750.0：（）
- 移动版 220.127.116.11：
- 商店机制更新为与电脑版 18.104.22.168 一致。
- 移动版 1.2.11212：引入。