We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|类型||NPC – 荒野|
|内部 NPC ID：353-354|
Switching to another normal hairstyle costs 1, while Stylist-exclusive hairstyles cost 5; changing hair color costs 1. Hair Dyes range in price from 5 to 30.
You can find the Stylist in 蜘蛛巢s, entangled in cobweb. Talking to her will free her, after which she will move into a vacant 房屋 if one is available. As with all similar NPCs, she spawns the same as enemies - positioning yourself with a 蜘蛛巢 just off screen and then checking it once in a while for the spawn is an easy way to find her. Using a 战斗药水 and running in and out of the nest will give her a better chance of spawning. A 生命体分析机 can detect her, showing "Webbed Stylist" when she is nearby.
She uses 时尚剪刀 to attack nearby enemies. They will be dropped (sometimes) if she dies.
|生命染发剂||5||If the player has at least 400 maximum life|
|魔力染发剂||5||If the player has at least 200 maximum mana|
|钱币染发剂||10||If the player has at least 1 in their inventory|
|时间染发剂||5||月相 of 4, 6, or 7.|
|团队染发剂||5||If the player is on a team in Multiplayer|
|派对染发剂||7 50||If there's a 派对女孩 in the world|
|生物群落染发剂||5||If the world is in 困难模式|
|速度染发剂||15||If the world is in 困难模式 and any 机械 Boss has been defeated|
|彩虹染发剂||15||If the world is in 困难模式 and all three 机械 Boss have been defeated|
- "Check my fresh."
- "Just a little off the top? That's no fun..."
- "I have no problem cleaning up ears and eyebrows, but I draw the line at nose hair."
- "Alright, you sit and marinate. I'll be back to rinse your color out in 25 minutes..."
- "'Short back and sides' is it?"
- "Those highlights really bring out your eyes!"
- "My hands are sticky from all that...wax."
- "Tea? Coffee? Or is it just orange juice again?"
- "Sit down for a second and I'll have you steppin' razor."
- "Either you have style, or you get styled."
- "For you I think we'll do something... low maintenance."
- "I tried using one of the Dye Master's products once. Ends fried. Disaster."
- "Oh you poor, poor thing. Just... just sit down here. It'll be okay. Shhhh."
If player's character is Male:
- "Which aftershave can I interest you in today, sir?"
- "Hello sir, I'm [Name of Stylist] and I'll be your barber today."
If player's character is Female:
- "Doll, we seriously need to fix those split ends."
- "Gurrllll! You are my favorite gossip ever."
- "So a pixie cut, would you like to keep some lady burns?"
When 爆破专家 is present:
- "There is nothing I can do for [Name of Demolitionist]'s singed head. He's a lost cause."
When 派对女孩 is present:
- "I hope you like what I did to [Name of Party Girl]'s hair!"
- When 机械师 and 护士 are present:
- "Mhmm, I heard from [Name of Party Girl] that [Name of Mechanic]'s friend [Name of Nurse] spent her boyfriend's last paycheck on shoes."
When 机器侠 is present:
- "One time I put a wig on [Name of Cyborg] just so I could cut his hair. I think he kinda liked it!"
When 酒馆老板 is present:
- "I offered [Name of Tavernkeep] a free trim, but he refused. I mean, I could have at least worked on his mustache!"
During the morning:
- "Did you even try to brush your hair today?"
During a 血月:
- "Tipping IS optional, but remember I have access to scissors and your head."
- "This is a cut-throat razor by the way."
- "You better stay outta my hair tonight, hun. I just sharpened my scissors, and I'm looking for an excuse to use them!"
During a 派对:
- "I may have gotten my hair done up just for today, but honestly, I just wanted to pop balloons with my scissors."
After being freed from a 蜘蛛巢:
- "Thanks, hun. Now I can do my hair."
- "I would have given you a free cut if you'd come earlier."
- "Don't go exploring with scissors, they said. You won't get trapped in a spider's web, they said!"
- "Ew, my hair, there's spider web all over it!"
发型师/Names On Mobile:
- Since 蜘蛛巢s were added in the 1.2 patch, the Stylist is impossible to obtain in worlds created before 1.2 without the use of third-party software.
- Due to hardware limitations, the Stylist does not sell dyes on the 3DS version.
- A Bound Stylist can be damaged and killed by 蜘蛛s, if one of them hits her that is enough to kill her. Therefore it may be a good idea to look for orange numbers when looking for her.
- On the 移动版 there is a glitch where you tap on the Stylist, press Shop, tap the three lines to go into your inventory, then press the X on the shop screen. Then you can buy her dyes and have them in your inventory.
- The Stylist was created as a result of an official NPC design contest, being a heavily modified version of the Salonist. The original poster, TerrariaOnline poster avarisc (aka Ripsand), is credited and thanked in the 1.2.3 changelog, as well as poster Omnir for contributing several of the hairstyles.
- Her line, "Don't go exploring with scissors, they said. You won't get trapped in a spiders web, they said!" is a case of the Laundry Room Viking meme.
- The phrase “X they said, it would be Y they said” derives from the Franco-Belgian comic series Asterix (circa 1963). One of the catch phrases translated into English as "Join up, they said! It's a man's life, they said!".
- Despite her quote of "Don't go exploring with scissors, they said. You won't get trapped in a spiders web, they said!", the Stylist can still attack enemies with her Stylish Scissors.
- In the game files, Stylist has separate "gore" images for her head and Hair. This could suggest that the stylist is actually wearing a wig.
- In one of her quotes, she incorrectly refers to the Dye Trader as the "Dye Master."
- Console 1.08: Introduced Stylist along with 染发剂 (Life, Mana, Depth, Money, Time, Team, Biome, Party, Rainbow, and Speed) and Hair Dye Remover.
- Fixed bug where stylist had a hole in her selling list if you didn't meet a requirement.
- Fixed the Stylist name "Esmeralda" to not have a space at the end.
- Fixed bug where 女王雕像 didn't teleport Stylist.
- 1.2.3: 引入。