Chlorophyte Bullets are homing 子弹, capable of turning sharply in midair, and can even curve instantly around to hit 敌怪 behind the player. They will home in on the closest target first but if that one is killed, any remaining airborne pellets will change targets, going after the next one.
Chlorophyte Bullets will also produce a momentary streak effect that emits a large amount of green light.
- Chlorophyte Bullets will not home in on other players in PvP scenarios.
- Chlorophyte bullets may home in on 宝箱怪s and 宁芙s before they become hostile and attack the player.
- Chlorophyte Bullets will attempt to home in on enemies on the other side of solid blocks, wasting bullets.
- A good tactic would be to shoot the bullets over enemies behind cover; That way the round will 'sense' it and then swerve around to hit.
- Chlorophyte Bullets pair well with guns that compromise on accuracy in favor of a high fire rate or wide spread, and/or a chance to not consume ammunition, e.g. the 霰弹枪 and 战术霰弹枪, the 外星霰弹枪, the 链式机枪, the 鳄鱼机关枪, or the 星旋机枪. The homing effect negates the spread, and lower ammo consumption lowers the expense of keeping this ammunition stocked.
- Reflected Chlorophyte Bullets from either Biome Mimics in Expert Mode or Selenians will target the player, so hold your fire when they're in such positions.
- The bullet will target any enemy, regardless of direction.
- 1.2.3：Damage lowered from 15 to 10.