We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|类型||矿石 – 制作材料|
叶绿矿 is a 困难模式 矿石 found in the 地下丛林 that is used to craft 叶绿锭s. When Hardmode starts, 泥 and 丛林草 located in the Underground Jungle will begin to convert into Chlorophyte Ore. A 镐 or 钻头 with at least 200% pickaxe power is required to mine it, meaning it requires the 镐斧 or 斧钻 at the very least, whose materials require killing all 3 机械 Boss (Although on 移动, the Drax can sometimes be found in 暗影箱s).
Chlorophyte Ore will spread itself by converting nearby Mud and Jungle Grass blocks into more Chlorophyte Ore. Though it can only spawn naturally in the 地下丛林, a block of Chlorophyte Ore does not need to be in an Underground Jungle to spread to nearby Mud, allowing it to be "replanted" and artificially seeded. On the desktop and mobile versions, Chlorophyte will also attempt to spread by converting nearby 土 blocks, as well as 腐化, 猩红 and normal 草, into Mud. However, Chlorophyte Ore's rate of spread decreases as more appears in a small area, preventing its spread from exploding like the Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow.
|Mine 叶绿, an organic ore found deep among the thickest of flora.|
- For in-depth farming techniques, see 指南:Chlorophyte Ore Farming.
- Chlorophyte will only spread in a 困难模式 world.
- On the PC and mobile versions, Chlorophyte Ore's spread mechanics grant the 地下丛林 some resistance against 腐化之地 and 猩红之地's destructive effects. However, these biomes will still spread through 石块s, and more importantly, Chlorophyte Ore will not regrow or convert other jungle features such as grass or trees.
- Despite being mud-based, Chlorophyte Ore cannot convert 蘑菇草 blocks.
- Selling the bar rather than the ore yields 54 more per bar.
- Chlorophyte Ore requires the most ore per bar (6 each).
- The name Chlorophyte is derived from Chlorophyll, the color pigment responsible for photosynthesis, plus the common rock suffix -ite.
- The suffix -phyte also signifies a relation to organic or plant matter.
- Chlorophyta is a division of green algae, informally called chlorophytes.
- 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999, but is now rarer and grows slower.
- Chlorophyte Drill can mine Chlorophyte Ore again, because the pickaxe power has been increased from 190% to 200%.
- Chlorophyte Ore is now mineable with Chlorophyte Pickaxe.
- 1.2: 引入。
| 叶绿 |
|叶绿矿 • 叶绿锭 • 叶绿砖 • 叶绿砖墙 • 叶绿镐 • 叶绿钻头 • 叶绿巨斧 • 叶绿链锯 • 叶绿战锤 • 叶绿手提钻 叶绿军刀 • 叶绿双刃刀 • 叶绿连弩 • 叶绿镋 • 叶绿盔甲 • 叶绿箭 • 叶绿弹 毒液法杖 • 海龟盔甲|