Animation when using the weapon. Note the puffs at the end of the Partisan.
The 叶绿镋 is a 困难模式 长矛 crafted using 叶绿锭s. It currently beats all of the "standard" ore spears, dealing 9 more damage than the best of the standard 困难模式矿石 spears, the 钛金三叉戟. When thrusted, it emits a cloud of spores from the tip of the spear at the apex of the thrust. The cloud travels a short distance in the direction the spear was thrust before fading out. The spore cloud can also pierce, making it useful in many situations.
Its best 修饰语 is 神级.
- It can be used to damage enemies through blocks via the spore cloud it emits, but not by the actual spear. Because of this, the user must be at a specific distance in order for the spore cloud to make contact. The cloud will not make contact if the enemy is too close, since it's only released at the tip of the spear during the apex of the thrust.
- Because of the damage and knockback, it's a useful weapon against groups of enemies. It can knock back several enemies at once, this also makes it useful for defense.
- This weapon works quite well against The Destroyer, because the spores and the spear itself will hit multiple segments (killing The Destroyer in less than a minute).
- Contrary to the picture, the Chlorophyte Partisan is actually quite long. Because it additionally has a spore cloud that follows its thrust, the Partisan has a massive range, possibly the second largest (after the 北极) range of spear type weapons.
- The spore cloud has the same damage range as the spear itself. However, it is unable to inflict critical hits.
- When using the 岩浆石 or 烈火手套, the spores do not have the flame particles, and cannot inflict the 着火了！ debuff.
- Its spores look exactly the same as the 叶绿军刀's.