|类型||制作材料 – 弹药|
|最大堆叠||100 , 99|
Fallen Stars are items that randomly fall from the sky at 夜晚 and disappear at dawn (4:30 AM). They can be used to craft a 魔力水晶, which permanently increases a player's 魔力 capacity by 20 points. They are also used in a variety of crafting recipes, and as 弹药 for the 星星炮. Fallen Stars can be stored in ammo slots.
For each game tick (1/60 of a real-world second), the chance of a Fallen Star is 2/1,600 in small worlds, 3/1,600 in medium worlds, and 4/1,600 in large worlds. The average number of Fallen Stars per night is approximately 40.5 in a small world, 60.75 in a medium world, and 81 in a large world.
Fallen Stars emit light while on the ground, making them easy to spot at night. They cannot be 放置 by the player as permanent light sources, but can be combined with a 玻璃瓶 to craft the 星星瓶. They will disappear if dropped by a player during the day, but can remain in a player's inventory or a storage object (such as a chest) indefinitely.
If a Fallen Star hits an 敌怪 on its way down (a rare occurrence), it deals 1,000 damage. They do not damage players.
- Full 月亮s and lateral map position have no effect on the frequency of Fallen Stars. Their appearance is at a fixed rate at all hours of every night.
- Unlike most items collected as drops, Fallen Stars fall all over the World at night, even in areas far from the player.
- If an 敌怪 is killed by a fallen star, the kill will be attributed to the player; the tally counter will update to reflect the kill, and banners will be dropped accordingly. The effects of this with multiple players is currently unknown.
- Traveling a far distance a few minutes prior to dawn will allow the player to collect the Fallen Stars, easily netting a large supply.
- A simple method for harvesting Fallen Stars is to construct long straight sections of ground to run along at night. A skybridge also works well, though sky bridges have the disadvantage of catching meteorites and reducing the amount of Meteorite ore the player can collect.
- When constructing a star farm, the platform to catch them should be placed at the bottom of 太空. This seems to be the lowest depth for stars to spawn and allows the platform to catch all of them.
- To pass Fallen Stars to a friend during day time, transfer it using a chest, since throwing it during the day to another player will make it vanish.
- If the player's inventory is full, Fallen Stars can be moved to an empty Ammo slot to free up an inventory slot.
- Fallen Stars will hit 漂浮岛s if the Island is in the path of the Star, so if there is an area where Fallen Stars never seem to fall or rarely do, there is a possibility that a Floating Island is above that area.
- 1.2.3：Used to craft Super Mana Potions instead of Lesser Mana Potions.
- 1.2：Recipe for Star in a Bottle added.
- 1.1：No longer consumable for restoring 20 mana.