- The Trash Can requires four times as much 铁/铅 as a regular Chest would. Therefore, unless the Trash Can is used for a different aesthetic effect, Chests or 桶s are more efficient storage units.
- The Trash Can can be used to differentiate relatively "useless" stored items from those of value, hence the name.
- This may be ironic in the early game, given how useful Iron or Lead can be in early stages.
- If one is low on 木材, and there are no nearby 树s, a Trash Can might be a preferable alternative for the time being.
- 1.2.3：Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- 1.2：Storage space doubled from 20 to 40. Can also be crafted with Lead Bars now, which were also introduced in the 1.2 patch.
- 1.1：Sell cost changed from 1 to 2 .