“Guaranteed to keep the vegetable supplies in check. Might possibly become a hat.
— Bestiary description
兔兔有6个品种，在到达时随机刷新. 兔兔死后会在1-3日内复活. 和渔夫一样, 兔兔死后会提示"<兔兔的名字>离开了!".
The Bunny may have any of the following names:
- Big B
Since written English lacks popular onomatopoeias for bunny noises (unlike "Meow" or "Woof" for the other pets), the in-game text uses the following quotes instead:
- *Rabbit noises*
- *Bunny noises*
- Despite the Flemish breed of rabbit being one of the giant breeds, the sprite is the same size as the others.
- The Bestiary description "Might possibly become a hat" is referring to the Rabbit Perch, a vanity item sold by the Zoologist
Many names are references:
- "Alice" may be a reference to the white rabbit in "Alice and Wonderland".
- "Bunbun" is a reference to a mini-lop character from webcomic Sluggy Freelance.
- "Bunnicula" is a reference to a children's book series and animated TV series by that name.
- "Caerbannog" is a reference to the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- "Daisy" is a reference to Doomguy's pet bunny.
- "Max" is a reference to the "hyperkinetic rabbity thing" from Sam & Max.
- "Roger" is a reference to the title character in Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- "Thumper" is a reference to the rabbit character from Bambi.
- "Bugz" may be a reference to Bugs Bunny, one of the main characters from the show Looney Tunes.
- "Lola" is a reference to Lola Bunny, a character from the movie Space Jam.
- "Buster" and "Babs" are a reference to two characters of the same name from Tiny Toon Adventures.
- "Peter" may be a reference to Peter Rabbit, the titular character in the books by Beatrix Potter
- "Kaguya" may be a reference to the Rabbit Goddess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki from Naruto.
- "Inaba" may be a reference to Reisen Udongein Inaba and Tewi Inaba from the Touhou Project. This is most likely because they both have red eyes, as this name appears only on the White variations, which also have red eyes.
- "Jazz" is likely a reference to Jazz Jackrabbit, the titular character in a series of platformer-style computer games from 1994.
- "Hazel" may be a reference to the protagonist of the book Watership Down, a rabbit named Hazel.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：引入。