“A loyal companion to many. Excitable and always ready for action.
— Bestiary description
狗狗有6个品种，在到达时随机刷新. 狗狗死后会在1-3日内复活. 和渔夫一样, 狗狗死后会提示"<狗狗的名字>离开了!".
The Dog may have any of the following names:
- Woof woof!
- The names "Lucky" and "Pongo" are references to the characters from Disney's "101 Dalmatians".
- The name "Marshall" is a reference to the character from "Paw Patrol".
- The name "Balto" is a reference to the real-life sled dog Balto, who played a large part in saving countless children in Nome from diptheria in 1925.
- The name "Indiana" is a reference to the "Indiana Jones" franchise as "Indiana" was the name of Indiana Jones's childhood dog, an Alaskan Malamute (similar to the husky breed).
- The name "Hachiko" is a reference to the real-life akita Hachikō, remembered for his remarkable loyalty to his master. Both huskies and akitas belong to the Spitz type.
- The name "Sparky" is in remembrance of Redigit's deceased pet dog, Sparky.
- The name "Sven" is a reference to popular YouTuber "PewDiePie", as he named his dog in Minecraft "Sven".
- The names "Navi" and "Zelda" are references to characters from "The Legend Of Zelda" and also the names of Redigit & Cenx's current dogs
- The name "Shino" may be a reference to Terraria YouTuber "Khaios", as his Shiba's name is Shino.
- The name "Elizabeth" may be a reference to Britain's Queen Elizabeth, who has owned many corgis in the past.
- The name "Odie" is a reference to the dog of the same name in the famous comic strip and TV series "Garfield"
- The name "Ammy" is potentially a reference to Amaterasu from "Ōkami", though the original Ammy is a wolf rather than a corgi.
- The name "Darwin" is a possible reference to the famous Charles Darwin. The ship he rode on his trip around the world was called the "HMS Beagle". The breed of in-game dog this name is under is also a beagle.
- The name "Pebbles" was added in remembrance to reddit user GoldKat1234's labrador.
- The name "Dogi" may be a reference to the best friend of the protagonist of the Ys series. That protagonist, "Adol", also appears as a possible name for the Cat.
- The corgi name "Charles" may be a reference to the 1976 newspaper comic strip "footrot flats"
- The Labrador name "Calvin" might be a reference to Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes because there is a Hobbes cat.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：Added "Pebbles" as a possible name for Labradors.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：Introduced.