Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Monoliths are 困难模式, post-Lunatic Cultist 机械s that change the background to their respective 天界塔's background when active. They can be activated via right-click, or via 电线. There are four different Monoliths, all of which are crafted from the 远古操纵机, for 15 Celestial Fragments. Monoliths have a range of 70 物块s.
Monoliths do not stack their effects. Only the one placed in the spot furthest to the bottom right will affect a given area. They provide large amounts of light in the area they're activated in, which can be useful for situations in 事件s like the 日食.
- The effects of the Monoliths can cause some framerate issues.
- The far right of the screen while a monolith is activated sometimes continues to display the original background.
- The Monoliths will not spawn any enemies from that specific Tower.
- If a Monolith is left active when exiting a world, the background will remain when selecting a character and world for single player. Exiting the game returns the background to normal.
- The Monoliths appear to be miniature versions of the Celestial Pillars.
- When used during a 血月 it will override the red tint.
- 1.3.5：Fixed Vortex Monolith not selling for as much as it should.