射速 is the speed of a projectile fired from a 武器. It is not to be confused with use time, which is how fast an item can be used (i.e. fast, average, slow). The higher the weapon's velocity, the faster the projectile travels, and the sooner it will hit its target. Likewise, weapons/ammo with higher velocities will reduce the need to "lead" shots ahead of a moving target in order to hit them. This is an advantage that may prove very useful when fighting fast-moving enemies or when attacking from a large distance.
Since the velocity of different weapons and ammo are not provided while playing, here are some basic guidelines to follow when considering the velocity of a certain item:
- Weapons that use 箭 generally have lower velocities than 子弹 firing weapons, but do more damage.
- Certain ranged 修饰语 can affect a weapon's velocity.
- Some weapons (often magic weapons) don't have a consistent velocity.
- The 恶魔锄刀 fires a projectile with an exponentially increasing amount of velocity.
- The 死神镰刀's projectile is the opposite of the Demon Scythe - firing a projectile with exponentially decreasing velocity until it stops in place before disappearing.
- The 魔法竖琴's note projectiles have a velocity based upon how far from the player you click when using it.
- The 诅咒焰 projectiles increase in velocity every time they bounce.
- Magic weapons that fire projectiles cannot have their velocity modified.
- Melee weapons that fire projectiles have their velocity increased by the Melee Speed boost. (this also increases the range of some weapons like 回旋镖)
- Having a Velocity Modifier on a Flamethrower increases its range due to the time it takes for the fire to burn out
Many projectiles have a sudden and significant decrease in velocity when impacting 液体 such as 水. Some projectiles, especially flame-related ones, are even immediately destroyed upon entering a body of water. In the case of most, if not all, projectiles, there is a "lifespan" that causes the projectile to disappear after a certain period of time has passed, regardless of the distance traveled by the projectile. This means that liquids can reduce the effective range of a weapon against enemies submerged in a large body of water, sometimes to a significant extent.
Bullets, some magic projectiles, and a few others are not affected by gravity, and will maintain their trajectory and velocity when shooting upwards as opposed to slowing down and eventually falling. This is a major advantage when firing at airborne enemies or across long distances.
| 游戏机制 |
|战斗||攻击速度 • 自动挥舞 • 战斗瞄准 • 暴击 • 伤害 • 击退 • 仆从 • 射速|
|环境||环境物体 • 日夜更替 • 环境 • 事件 • 地图大小 • 月相 • 音乐 • NPC 消失 • NPC 生成 • 状态讯息 • 风 • 世界种子 • 液体|
|界面||小地图 • Logo • 标题讯息 • 小贴士 • 材质包|
|物品||消耗品 • 制作站(徒手) • 交叉内容 • 防爆物体 • 挖矿速度 • 修饰语 • NPC 掉落 • 放置 • 镐力 • 稀有度 • 收纳 • 工具提示 • 使用时间 • 价值|
|游戏||成就 • 设置（电脑版） • Config.json • 相机模式 • 数据 ID • 难易度 • 专家模式 • 游戏控制 • 照明模式 • NPC 名字|
|多人模式||聊天 • 多人模式|
|玩家||仇恨 • 呼吸条 • Buff 与 Debuff • 人物风格 • 死亡 • 防御力 • 溺水 • 掉落伤害 • 鬼魂 • 发型 • 生命值 • 生命再生 • 物品栏 • 魔力 • 玩家属性点 • 出生点|