山铜盔甲 is a 困难模式 盔甲 set and is the counterpart to 秘银盔甲. Like all Hardmode 矿石 armors, Orichalcum armor has three different headwear options, allowing players to focus on magical, melee, or ranged combat, and each with a corresponding set bonus. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 54 山铜锭s or 216 山铜矿. Crafting all five pieces requires 78 山铜锭s or 312 山铜矿.
每当玩家穿着全套盔甲时击中敌人时，都会在屏幕边缘召唤一个花瓣并射向屏幕的另一端。 花瓣将始终瞄准触发它（你命中）的敌人，但它会伤害它穿过的任何其他敌人。 花瓣对其击中的每个目标造成大约30点伤害并且可以刺穿，从而在单次攻击中对多个敌人造成伤害。 花瓣移动非常快，它可以轻松穿过固体方块和液体。 在另一个花瓣再次召唤之前，大约有一秒钟的冷却时间。
- The flower petals will destroy pots, grass, etc, which can also lead to summoning the 蜂王 by accidentally destroying the 幼虫 inside a 蜂巢.
- The flower petals can be triggered by 仆从 attacks.
- if you have a star cloak, the stars caused from being attacked will cause flower petals.
|Orichalcum armor test|
using dyes on accessories
| No 染料 (left), 粉染料 (middle), 蓝紫染料 (right)
- This is very effective with 无头骑士剑 due to the attack making both petals and pumpkins.
- To color-match items to Orichalcum armor, use 蓝紫染料 as opposed to 粉染料.
- The Orichalcum armor's set bonus is powerful against worm-type enemies like the 毁灭者 or the 飞龙, as a well-aimed petal will hit all of their segments.
- Orichalcum is a metal mentioned in ancient writings, but its nature and means of creation is lost to history, leaving it known only by name. It is frequently used in fantasy works as a material more valuable than real-world metals, but there is little consistency between its properties in popular culture.
- 1.2.3：Now requires more bars to craft.
- 1.2.1：Updated female sprite.