山铜盔甲 is a 困难模式 盔甲 set and is the counterpart to 秘银盔甲. Like all Hardmode 矿石 armors, Orichalcum armor has three different headwear options, allowing players to focus on magical, melee, or ranged combat, and each with a corresponding set bonus. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 54 山铜锭s or 216 山铜矿. Crafting all five pieces requires 78 山铜锭s or 312 山铜矿.
Whenever the player strikes an enemy while wearing a full set, a flower petal is summoned at the edge of the screen and shoots to the other end of the screen. The flower petal will always be aimed at the enemy that triggered it, but it will damage any other enemy that it goes through. The flower petal deals around 30 damage to each target it strikes and can pierce, causing damage to multiple foes in a line with a single attack. Petals travel very quickly and pass through solid blocks and liquid with ease. There is roughly a one-second cooldown before another flower petal can be summoned again.
- The flower petals will destroy pots, grass, etc, which can also lead to summoning the 蜂王 by accidentally destroying the 幼虫 inside a 蜂巢.
- The flower petals can be triggered by 仆从 attacks.
- if you have a star cloak, the stars caused from being attacked will cause flower petals.
|Orichalcum armor test|
using dyes on accessories
| No 染料 (left), 粉染料 (middle), 蓝紫染料 (right)
- This is very effective with 无头骑士剑 due to the attack making both petals and pumpkins.
- To color-match items to Orichalcum armor, use 蓝紫染料 as opposed to 粉染料.
- The Orichalcum armor's set bonus is powerful against worm-type enemies like the 毁灭者 or the 飞龙, as a well-aimed petal will hit all of their segments.
- Orichalcum is a metal mentioned in ancient writings, but its nature and means of creation is lost to history, leaving it known only by name. It is frequently used in fantasy works as a material more valuable than real-world metals, but there is little consistency between its properties in popular culture.
- 1.2.3：Now requires more bars to craft.
- 1.2.1：Updated female sprite.