We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|类型||矿石 – 制作材料|
山铜矿 is a magenta-colored 困难模式 矿石 which can replace 秘银 in a given world. It requires a 镐力 of 110 to mine (钴/钯金 镐 or better, or any 钻头). Like all Hardmode Ores, Orichalcum is generated upon destruction of a Demon/Crimson Altar with a 神锤 or any better hammer.
- On a small map Orichalcum spawns below a depth of 1,000 feet (500 tiles).
- On a medium map Orichalcum spawns below a depth of 1,400 feet (700 tiles).
- On a large map Orichalcum spawns below a depth of 2,000 feet (1,000 tiles).
- In real life, orichalcum is a legendary metal described by Plato in his work Critias to have been mined in the lost city of Atlantis. It is suspected to have been a sort of alloy involving copper.
- While the in-game colour is magenta, orichalcum is speculated to be a more reddish hue.
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 8 more per 4 orichalcum ore.
| 山铜 |
|山铜矿 • 山铜锭 • 泡泡糖块 • 泡泡糖块墙 • 山铜砧 山铜镐 • 山铜钻头 • 山铜战斧 • 山铜链锯 • 山铜剑 • 山铜连弩 • 山铜长戟 • 山铜盔甲|