Despite its name, the Switch does not need to act as an on/off mechanism. When wired to 飞镖机关s, for example, right-clicking the Switch will always cause the Trap to shoot, the same as a 压力板 would, no matter which position the switch happens to be in.
- The Switch is identical in operation to the 控制杆, except Switches can't be placed on platforms. The Lever is also easier to see and provides a larger clicking target, whereas Switches can be more difficult to spot and click on due to being only a single tile in size (which may actually be a benefit in PvP, should a player wish to hide a trap mechanism). Switches can be painted like most other blocks, allowing them to be camouflaged to blend in with their surroundings.
- 1.2.3：Now placeable on walls.
- 18.104.22.168：Fixed switch duplication bug (presumably for real this time).
- 22.214.171.124：Switch duplication no longer works.
- 1.2：Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.