The 忍者大師裝備 is a 困難模式, post-世紀之花 配飾 that combines the abilities of the 猛虎攀爬裝備, the 分趾厚底襪, and the 黑腰帶. It allows the player to cling to and slide down vertical walls, quickly dash short distances by double tapping the directional keys in the desired direction, and offers a 10% chance to automatically dodge enemy attacks. There is a one-second cooldown period between dashes.
- The dash ability can be used to instantly accelerate to sprinting speed when combined with 赫爾墨斯靴 or other 衝刺配飾.
- If any 衝刺配飾 are equipped and dyed, most of the particles which appear during a dash will take on the color of the dye.
- A cloud of smoke will appear around the player upon a successful dodge. If the Cross Necklace or Star Veil is equipped when this happens, the extended invincibility provided by those items stacks with the Master Ninja Gear, providing a total of 2 seconds of invincibility.
- If a player is wearing the 聖騎士護盾, incoming damage from teammates can still be dodged.
- The dash distance is about twice as far as 克蘇魯護盾, however the Master Ninja Gear does not impact other enemies, applying damage.
- The dodging ability doesn't stack with the 黑腰帶s dodging ability.
- In the , shifting the circle pad twice in the preferred direction works as it would on any other version, but as this can be tedious and/or tiring, it is possible to press 版A immediately after changing direction to perform a dash. Take note, however, that this will also fire any 抓鉤s in the player's inventory.
- Players may have a difficult time with construction while having this item equipped. Small movements when walling or building can activate the dash and cause misplaced tiles/blocks.
- It may be difficult to dash on the 移動版 due to its movement controls.
- Just like the 黑腰帶, it is quite effective to dodge Bosses with projectiles and or high speed, such as 豬龍魚公爵 if used properly.
- As the name suggests, this accessory gives the player abilities similar to what mythical legends of ninja were capable of accomplishing - they were trained in climbing over enemy walls, were claimed to be able to run so fast they left a blur, and use misdirection to make enemies attack a decoy while the real ninja went back into hiding.
- 22.214.171.124：Dashing is now longer, but it requires more time to recharge.
- 126.96.36.199：Now brings the player to full speed instead of stopping