- See also: 指南:Crafting a Cell Phone.
The 手机 is an informational item that displays 钓鱼 power, weather, 月亮 phase, elevation, distance east/west, 时间, nearest valuable environment item, player speed, current Template:DPS, total kills of the last enemy attacked, rare creatures nearby, and total number of nearby enemies. It can also teleport the player home, similar to a 魔镜. The Cell Phone has the most complex crafting tree in 泰拉瑞亚 using 13 base items, narrowly beating the 十字章护盾 which uses 11.
Unlike most other informational items, the Cell Phone does not double as an 配饰, and cannot be equipped in accessory slots. It instead functions solely from the player's ordinary inventory slots.
While the 物品栏 screen is open, Cell Phone information is hidden. Instead, an icon is displayed for each information type, each of which can be clicked to toggle their display on or off.
In 多人模式, information from the Cell Phone will be shared with other nearby players on the same team.
- The Cell Phone is the end result of combining 13 individual items: its original constituent items are the 魔镜 or 冰雪镜, 金表 or 铂金表 (Both of which are made of 10 bars and a Chain) 渔民袖珍宝典, 天气收音机, 六分仪, 每秒伤害计数器, 杀怪计数器, 生命体分析机, 雷达, 罗盘, 深度计, 金属探测器 and 秒表.
- All of the Cell Phone's crafting components are relatively common and are found easily without going out of your way looking for them with the exception of the metal detector and the items given to you by NPCs
- The Cell Phone's nature as a single catch-all device parallels the multifunctionality of real modern smartphones, which have largely rendered once-common appliances like watches, compasses, timers, radios, and atlases obsolete in most cases. The usage of a mirror in the recipe could also be a reference to cameras, specifically ones that point back at the user's face.
- Although it is a powerful item and has a 稀有度 of lime, the Cell Phone can be acquired pre-困难模式, since all ingredients can be obtained prior to defeating the 血肉墙.
- The phone, sharing the 魔镜's use time, is one of the few items qualifying with "snail" speed.
- 184.108.40.206: 引入。