We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|内部 NPC ID：18|
在 电脑版中，她将通过投掷毒物注射器来对付敌人，从而伤害和毒害敌人。 她也可以使用这些注射器来治愈自己和其他友好的NPC。
- 如果准备治疗并且喝[[麦芽酒 ，请确保在治疗后喝啤酒，因为使用啤酒后的治疗将消除踉跄 debuff 及其所有的攻击优点
- 护士不能清除抗药性 ，也不会收取额外费用。
|屡攻飞行怪 • "花费1个以上的金币接受护士的治疗。"|
Note: The Nurse has many quotes that vary with the amount of damage the player has taken, whether or not they have enough coins to pay, and whether it is a Blood Moon.
Anytime other than during a Blood Moon:
- "Show me where it hurts."
- "That's not the biggest I've ever seen... Yes, I've seen bigger wounds for sure."
- "Turn your head and cough."
- "Would you like a lollipop?"
Before defeating the Wall of Flesh:
- "I need to have a serious talk with [Name of Guide]. How many times a week can you come in with severe lava burns?" (a reference to the effects of the Guide Voodoo Doll when it is thrown into lava.)
Before defeating Skeletron:
- "Have you seen that Old Man pacing around the dungeon? He looks troubled."
When Demolitionist is present:
- "I wish [Name of Demolitionist] would be more careful. I'm getting tired of having to sew his limbs back on every day."
When Arms Dealer is present:
- "Hey, has [Name of Arms Dealer] mentioned needing to go to the doctor for any reason? Just wondering."
When Tavernkeep is present:
- "I keep asking for wine, but all [Name of Tavernkeep] gives me are mugs of ale."
When player is moderately injured (less than 66% health):
- "Quit being such a baby! I've seen worse."
- "Trouble with those bullies again?"
- "That's gonna need stitches!"
- "You look half digested. Have you been chasing slimes again?"
- "Hold on, I've got some cartoon bandages around here somewhere."
- "Walk it off, [Name of Player], you'll be fine. Sheesh."
- "Does it hurt when you do that? Don't do that."
When player is badly injured (less than 33% health):
- "Dear friends we are gathered here today to bid farewell... oh, you'll be fine."
- "I think you look better this way."
- "Eww.. what happened to your face?"
- "You left your arm over there. Let me get that for you."
- "MY GOODNESS! I'm good but I'm not THAT good."
During a Blood Moon:
- When player is at full health to moderately injured:
- "What is that supposed to mean!?"
- "I don't think I like your tone."
- "Why are you even here? If you aren't bleeding, you don't need to be here. Get out."
- When player is badly injured:
- "If you're going to die, do it outside."
- "Hurry up and stop bleeding."
- "You better not get blood on me."
When player clicks Heal:
- When player clicks Heal if slightly injured:
- "That didn't hurt too bad, now did it?"
- When player clicks Heal if moderately injured:
- "All better. I don't want to see you jumping off any more cliffs."
- When player clicks Heal if very badly injured:
- "I managed to sew your face back on. Be more careful next time."
- "That's probably going to leave a scar."
- When player clicks Heal at full health:
- "Quit wasting my time."
- "I don't give happy endings."
- "I can't do anymore for you without plastic surgery."
- When player clicks Heal without enough coins:
- "I'm sorry, but you can't afford me."
- "I'm gonna need more gold than that."
- "I don't work for free you know."
During a Party:
- "No, I will not tell you how many candles are on my cake."
- The Nurse is one of the rudest NPCs in the game, as she appears to mock the player's wounds in a majority of her quotes (e.g. "Quit being such a baby!") On Blood Moons, her demeanor reaches its peak.
- There appears to be conflict between the Nurse and the Mechanic during a Blood Moon. When both are present, they have various hostile sayings that replace their standard quotes (see Quotes). During this time, the Merchant has a chance of saying, "Oh, great. I can hear [name of Mechanic] and [name of Nurse] arguing from here."
- The Arms Dealer has a crush on her according to one of his quotes. The Nurse apparently has a crush right back, judging by one of her quotes: "Has [Name of Arms Dealer] mentioned needing to go to the doctor for any reason? Just wondering."
- This seems to be a reference to Florence Nightingale effect when caregivers (such as nurses) develop romantic feelings towards their patients possibly indicating the Arms Dealer was wounded before and the Nurse treated him.
- The Nurse is depicted in a Painting called Nurse Lisa, a reference to the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, Mona Lisa.
- During a party, when the Nurse dons a party hat, her hairstyle is different. She wears it down instead of up in a ponytail: . This makes sense as wearing a party hat while having hair in a ponytail would be cumbersome.
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 1.2.3: Nurse no longer charges for or removes heart lantern and campfire buffs. This also applies to the Potion Sickness and Water Candle debuffs.
- 1.1: Now has random name given to her on spawn. Her deaths will be reported with this name. Also other NPCs will use it in their quotes. No longer spawns a second nurse in Multiplayer.
- 预发行版: 引入。