这意味着这个页面会引导你完成一个特定的任务、战略、或与 敌怪 / Boss 之间的战斗。
- 如果你没有在家门口建造上文提到的腐化农场，在腐化之地的峡谷中战斗会有点难度，因此建议搭建战斗平台，并搜集更多防御饰品。（详见 指南:战斗场地）
If summoning the Wall of Flesh worked and you were victorious against him, Hardmode has started. This is the real tricky part. It’s almost impossible to make any progress now, but there is a way. You’ll need to keep killing the Wall of Flesh until you obtain a Laser Rifle. Once you’ve got that, you’ll need to stock up on Mana Potions, which can now be bought from the Merchant.
Your first goal will be to down The Destroyer. He’s an easy source of Hallowed Bars, and will allow you to be competent without Cobalt, Palladium, Mythril, Orchalcum, Adamantite, or Titanium with his Souls of Might. Make sure you are within the spawn area of invincibility, or else The Destroyer will be practically impossible to beat. The biggest concern for this battle is actually defeating him within the day/night cycle, before he runs away. It may be useful to use Firework Rockets, however this can be painfully time consuming as it requires you have the Party Girl in your world. A Cursed Flames spell tome or Clockwork Assault Rifle can also help immensely in the battle.
Once you’ve got the Hallowed Bars, there’s not much you can do now. You could place them or sell them, but there’s no Hardmode Anvil to craft anything with it. You could try glitching the one验证 Demon Altar to break it twice, or maybe find a second one (also via a World Generation glitch). If you do happen to get the second Hardmode Ore, make sure to search around the world and mine them asap, because they’ll allow you to Hallowed weapons.
Kudos to you, you managed to get Mythril into the world! Progress is made. Your first goal: craft a Mythril Anvil. Once you’ve got that, your next goal is to craft a Gungnir which pierces The Destroyer and deals damage to it easily. Once you have that, it will be easy to farm it for Hallowed Bars.
All people should follow the next step. Of course, that is if you weren’t very, very lucky and got Adamantite into your world.
If you managed to get Adamantite, your first goal will be to craft an Adamantite Forge. That will allow you to craft Chlorophyte weapons and armor. You’ll need to first create an artificial Jungle and craft a Drax, however.
- For melee players, it is recommended they use Turtle armor or Chlorophyte armor with the Chlorophyte Mask. The Chlorophyte Claymore and Chlorophyte Partisan are both good melee weapons.
- For rangers, it is recommended they use Shroomite armor or Chlorophyte armor with the Chlorophyte Helmet. The Chlorophyte Shotbow and Chlorophyte Arrows are a good combo for ranged weapons.
- For mages, it is recommended, they use Chlorophyte armor with the Chlorophyte Headgear (Spectre armor is currently inaccessible to the player, as Plantera has not been defeated).
Once you’re all geared up, proceed to the next step.
Completely optional side-quest. You’ll need an arena if you only have Hallowed armor, and even if you have Chlorophyte armor an arena is recommended. If possible, you can create an artificial Jungle within the spawn area of invincibility for an easy battle.
- Plantera can drop the Flower Pow, a flail weapon, good for melee fighters.
- Plantera can drop the Venus Magnum or Grenade Launcher and Rockets, good for rangers.
- Plantera can drop the Leaf Blower, Wasp Gun, or Nettle Burst, all good for mages.
- Plantera can drop the Pygmy Staff, good for summoners. It will also cause the Witch Doctor to sell more items if the player has a Pygmy Staff on them.
- Plantera will rarely drop The Axe, the best Hamaxe in the game.
Now for Ocram. With your new gear and spawn area invincibility, the only problem that remains is dealing damage. The Venus Magnum (from earlier, if you farmed Plantera) or Megashark (requires farming in the ocean) can deal massive amounts of damage, especially if you use Chlorophyte Bullets.
Once you’ve farmed Ocram sufficiently, you should be able to craft Dragon armor, Titan armor, and/or Spectral armor, the endgame armors of a glitched Tutorial. After this, you can take a few screenshots and show off to your friends, but it’s also recommended that you start a real world. It’s much easier than beating the Tutorial.