本指南标题为“跳石”，因为它是为了在游戏进程中更快地进展得比预期的更远而在游戏进程中跳过某些绊脚石。 建议如果您打算遵循本指南，则您有使用泰拉瑞亚及其战斗机制的经验。 你会进入装备远远低于预期的区域，所以除非你知道你在做什么，否则你不会活很长时间。
- 1 概要
- 2 入门
- 3 进阶
- 4 最终步骤
- 5 困难模式
- 6 丛林神庙
- 7 World Farming
- 8 Cave Running
- 你真的不能跳过机械 Boss, 世纪之花和石巨人 ，因为它们的死亡会直接触发游戏的下一个阶段。
- 铜锭, 锡锭, 铁锭锭或铅锭可用于升级武器。
- 攀爬爪, 可以减少你从掉下的一个深坑中爬上来的任务，而且在困难模式下仍然有用，无论是单个的还是组合的。
- 药水, 特别是 弱效治疗药水和回忆药水。
如果你更大胆一点，你可以选择更危险的一项，熬夜战斗。请记住，此时你的装备和健康状况可能会使这成为一项艰巨的任务，不管你的技术水平如何(尤其是在专家模式) - 你很容易被四面八方的敌怪包围，而且光线通常会很差。然而，如果你熬过了这一夜 (即使你不足以熬过，也要尽可能坚持)，你会得到更多的财富。僵尸掉落的脚镣, 既可以增加防御力又能获得增益，同时旗帜可以卖2银。你真正需要的是僵尸臂, 一种强大的早期近战武器，可以与后来的钨宽剑媲美.
甚至装备也有比普通木质盔甲更好的选择。如果你还在第一天或第二天，你不太可能拥有制作金属盔甲所需的几十个锭，但由乌木和暗影木 制作的“高层次”的木制盔甲可以代替. 当你不得不面对来自噬魂怪,猩红喀迈拉甚至脸怪 的攻击时, 砍倒几棵树并扔掉一些盔甲应该不会花很长时间. 如果你觉得自己很勇, 或者你有一个带着特别好的修饰语的配饰, 你甚至可以选择直接跳过盔甲 — — 在游戏的这个阶段 ， 几乎所有的敌人都是基于近战的 ， 并且容易被击退 ， 所以如果你没有被击中 ， 那么你的抗伤害能力 ( 或者没有抗伤害能力 ) 并不重要. 如果你的世界拥有腐化之地 ， 并且你感觉自己特别有耐心，你可以刷噬魂怪获得远古暗影盔甲, 这可以在防御和速度上提供很好的提升.
- A different type of Crimson Heart that, when used, creates a light-emitting heart that bounces after you.
- The Crimson Rod is very efficient for dealing with stronger enemies, as it will continue dealing damage after you flee the spot. It is also effective against the biome's boss, the Brain of Cthulhu, though it's a bit less of a hard counter.
- The Rotted Fork is a lifesaver, as it is the strongest spear-type weapon you'll get your hands on before The Underworld.
- The Panic Necklace, while limited in use, can allow for faster escape from dangerous monsters.
Feel free to break a second orb if you can, but avoid breaking a third one unless you want to battle the boss. While you're down here, you may choose to open up paths to other orbs or hearts as well, in preparation for eventually finishing these biomes. Otherwise, you can go home.如果可以的话就打破第二个珠子吧，但是别打破第三个珠子，除非你想打boss！
Arguably a more important side effect of this process, though, is that Meteors may now fall in your world, potentially providing you with significant amounts of Meteorite. If you can acquire this material, it's possible to essentially skip the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu, and proceed directly to Hardmode from there - though you won't exactly have an easy time there without some work, as the meteor set has no pickaxe. At this point you may have to slow it down a bit, as it's possible that your first meteor will fall somewhere totally inaccessible, like the bottom of the Ocean or high on a Floating Island, though more will fall in time. During the wait until you're ready to gather this material, though, you may want to work on your town, building suitable shelters for the NPCs you currently have and to house others you may want - as well as fortifying your settlement against the looming Goblin Invasion, one of the few threats to a player on the surface at this stage. However, at the moment you have a fairly powerful ranged weapon and at least a few other utility items. While you aren't quite ready for the Dungeon yet, you should be able to survive any biome on the surface, as well as freely venture underground to collect ores and treasure with little trouble.
After getting geared up a bit more (or maybe not, if you're feeling confident), you could head to the Jungle. A ranged weapon is heavily recommended here, as the Hornets can be deadly if taken on with a weak sword. Gather as many Stingers, Jungle Spores, and Vines as you can. The Jungle Hat is arguably the easiest piece of high tier armor to get, requiring no mobs, no pickaxe, and only eight spores required, and will give an easy five defense, as well as mana. Stingers can be crafted into Poison Darts, useful if you're still hanging on to that Blowpipe from earlier. Because of the Jungle's large caves, this is the best place to quickly find more gear, such as the Cloud in a Bottle, Magic Mirror, Shoe Spikes and if you're lucky, a Lava Charm. If your expedition is a success, you should make a Blade of Grass, Thorn Chakram, and Ivy Whip. You're almost set for Hardmode already! If you come across a Beehive, it can be a good idea to snag some Honey, or even battle Queen Bee herself. But if you can't seem to find success in the Jungle, or simply want to make your start somewhere else, there are plenty of other options.
需要打败世界吞噬者和克苏鲁之脑以锻造一把强到能挖掘狱石的镐子，而狱石在困难模式早期非常重要。但是，从技术上来说，并不需要。 如果你拿到了个吊杆并且跑到了海边, 就有可能找到一把掠夺鲨. 这种水生生物和 熔岩镐一样强大, 所以你不用在得到狱石这方面有所困惑。就算你跳过了这些奇奇怪怪的boss，你也仍然会想要打破暗影珠或者猩红之心，因为这会让陨石开始掉落，也会让哥布林入侵发生。跳过世界吞噬者或者克苏鲁之脑这个主意挺糟的，因为打败他们会让酒馆老板NPC在你的世界生成，他会卖给你埃特尼亚水晶和埃特尼亚水晶座，这些会用来召唤撒旦军队。
After you have won, Hardmode will begin. Although Hardmode may seem far more nonlinear, this is an illusion, as you must fight the bosses in a specific order. First, you must take out the Mechanical bosses, and then beat Plantera.
Some parts of the Hardmode progression can be skipped. Specifically the three Hardmode ores. Normally you must follow a progression of (Cobalt Ore/Palladium Ore) which gives you a pick/drill that lets you mine (Mythril Ore/Orichalcum Ore) which in turn gives you access to (Adamantite Ore/Titanium Ore). However, This progression, and indeed introducing the ores to your world may be skipped by fishing for crates. Crates opened in Hardmode have a chance to contain Hardmode metal ores and bars. If you fish up a large number of crates pre-hardmode, and then open them right after defeating the Wall of Flesh, you can often skip many tiers of the initial Hardmode progression.
- Sometimes, the locked Lihzahrd door that locks you out of the temple generates on top of a trap, where unlike Lihzahrd Bricks, you can blow up with Explosives, where the door disappears too.有时候，把你隔绝于神庙外的上锁丛林神庙门会生成在一个陷阱上面，这可不像神庙砖，陷阱能用爆炸物炸开，门也会同时消失。
- It is possible, by coincidence and fortunate spawning, that a Jungle Shrine will spawn in the wall, allowing you to enter without using any of the aforementioned methods.极其偶然而幸运的情况下，丛林神龛会生成在墙上，允许你不用任何上述的方法进入。
- If the temple spawned protruding into The Underworld, it is possible to get in by fighting the Wall of Flesh, having it pull you inside the Temple and then immediately killing the Wall.如果神庙生成接近地狱，通过和血肉墙战斗来进入神庙也是可能的。让它把你推进神庙，然后马上杀了血肉墙。
- Sometimes a Living Mahogany Tree will spawn close enough to the top of the temple to allow access. The Living Mahogany Tree blocks replace the blocks of the temple, easily mined for a quick entrance (Needs confirmation)有时候生命红木树也会在足够贴近神庙顶端来允许进入。生命红木树块会替代神庙的方块，很容易挖出一个入口(需要验证)
Otherwise, several methods exist to circumvent the requirement:此外，规避特定的需求以进入神庙的方法也存在。
- It is possible to get inside by placing three Platforms in front of the door and hammering them once. Simply walk towards them while pressing the "down" key.在门前放三个平台然后一次性锤击它们来进入神庙是可行的。简简单单的按着"下"键走过去就行了。
- The Rod of Discord can be used to teleport to the other side of the door, given the targeted location is free of Lihzahrd Brick Walls. These can be removed with a hammer or Hamaxe while the character is still on the outside.
- The Rod of Discord can also be used to teleport inside an Underground Cabin that intersects the Temple, given it has Planked Walls.
- It's possible to place Teleporters on both sides of the door, link them together with Wire, and trigger them with a lever or somesuch. This allows characters to easily get around the door, especially if the trigger is a self-activating Pressure Plate. This will likewise only work if the teleporters' backgrounds are free of Lihzahrd Brick Walls.
- Creating passages (the bigger the better) from the top of the Temple to the surface allows meteorites to crash into it. This will replace Lihzahrd Bricks with meteorite ore, letting the player dig into the Temple prior to getting the Picksaw. The chance of this happening is somewhat slim, though, but can be increased by placing chests all over the world. With that being done, the meteorite is bound to crash into the temple, since it would be the only place for it to crash into.
- By hammering the block under the outside of the door, and placing rope on the outside of the door, it is possible to glitch through the door by swinging a sword toward the door.
- Using the Unicorn Mount and a hammer. Hammer the blocks so they are facing inwards, then use the Unicorn Mount and fall down into the blocks. Get off the Mount and you're in.
- Make the 2 blocks either side of the door slabs using a hammer, then use a Grappling Hook to attach to the bottom tile of the door. Then hammer the 2nd tile on the outside of the door 3 times. This will flip you to the other side of the door. This works both ways, but ensure that the tile is returned to its half state, else you can get stuck.
- If you cover the door with rope, using the Grappling Hook is not needed. Sometimes, albeit very rarely, the temple may generate with holes in the walls that will allow easy access.
- You can do an easy glitch: put rope next to the door, hang on to the rope, and as you're swinging a tool without stopping just go to the door. With this glitch you can go to temple very early. It's not yet confirmed that it works on the Desktop Version or the Console Version because it has been tried in the Mobile Version.
- Teleporters don't normally work in front of Lihzahrd Brick Walls. You can break them with a Pwnhammer (not in desktop), and not only can you teleport in, you can also trap people in Lihzahrd Brick!
- If the player creates a short hoik chain right up to the door and they enter the chain, they will end up half inside the door and can simply walk through.
World Farming is a strategy employed by players wishing to get an early head start on the game. They do this by creating new worlds, and running across the surface of the world and occasionally cave running. This allows the gathering of materials from chests at a much higher rate than normal, and grants an early lead, especially if an ice biome spawns nearby. However, some consider it cheating.
- Loot and mine said chest and continue to look for more chests
- Once all chests have been explored, cave running is another option
- The world is hard to traverse (Lots of hills, etc.)
- There are no caves to run through
Similar to World Farming, Cave running is a strategy employed by players to get ahead in certain aspects of the game. However, unlike world farming, this does not require new worlds to be created each time, although it might be useful if you've exhausted your world's resources. Most notably, this strategy gets you ahead in chest rescources and Life Crystals. However, there are some cons to this strategy.
This is a lot easier with minecart tracks, as these can be ridden until a cavern system appears. Cave running is when a player runs through cavern systems, mostly ignoring ore and doing no actual mining (some obviously, just not as much as usual). They do this to spend time looking for chest resources from underground cabins and life crystals.
- Lots of life crystals (Up to 100 Health can be obtained in one run, sometimes even more)
- Possibility of valuable early game weapons such as the Ice Boomerang
- Explores most of the underground
- Relies on world having an abundance of underground cabins
- Worlds with few underground cabins may struggle to grant any weapons
- Gaining hearts quick can often lead to the nessecary requirements for the Eye of Cthulhu to spawn
- If no weapons have been gained this can lead to a very underprepared boss fight
- Will often put the player behind in terms of weaponry and ore.