理由："The guide needs to be rewritten in a more accessible style."
这篇指南会教你如何在地牢中生存并安全地回家。A Dungeon contains unique and strong enemies, which may be hard to defeat, but also have a lot of unique items for your journey when you encounter the dungeon for the first time. 你会发现一个被他主人——骷髅王所诅咒的老人。你可以通过指南:骷髅王攻略来辅助你打败骷髅王。打败骷髅王之后，你就可以开始探索地牢了。想要在地牢中生存，强烈推荐至少准备以下物品：
These items are optional. This is not required for your journey, but recommended:
- 魔镜 (For escaping if in serious danger)
- 火箭靴 or 云朵瓶
- 抓钩, 常春藤鞭, or another type of grappling hook
- 魔刺 (To defeat enemies that can travel to walls)
- 梦魇镐, 死亡使者镐 or better. Lower tier pickaxes are unable to break Dungeon bricks.
- 链球 (For dealing with large groups of enemies)
- Potions (铁皮药水, 再生药水, 狩猎药水 or others)
- 光芒药水 (If you don't want to use Torches and Glowsticks)
为了快速抵达地牢，您最好使用天桥。如果您的天桥修的太高（如太空层），来地牢的途中您偶尔还不得不与飞龙和鸟妖作战。同时我们还建议您建立一条通向地牢主要部分的直通车，以省去在地牢入口的曲折竖井处弯弯绕绕的麻烦。请仔细选择您的场地——最好尽可能靠近入口，以便在死后轻松找回自己的遗物。so you don't have to maneuver through the zigzagging entrance shaft. Choose your farming spot carefully. Stay as close to the entrance as possible, so that when you die, you can get your things back with ease. The spot should be protected from monsters spawning above you. Last, but not least, choose a spot where there is more or less equal distribution of brick, slab and tiled walls. DON'T choose a spot where tiled walls are a majority, because 魔教徒s are the quintessence of death in the small dungeon corridors. Brick walls are probably the best, as you'll get 暗影束法杖 quickly from the 死灵法师s, which is extremely useful against the casters. It's not recommended to walk around when farming for loot, because you can die in a far-away place and it can be hard to get back (if you play with a mediumcore character). See the picture on the right for more tips.
- At least 精金盔甲/钛金盔甲 armor.
- Well-reforged weapons. You'll need weapons with high knockback and fast firing rate to keep the enemies away.
- 寒霜法杖 is deadly with its stacked damage and fair knockback and one of the best weapons to use against dungeon enemies
- 水晶风暴 or the higher-tier 吹叶机 are good for their low mana requirements and high speed
- The 魔法竖琴's only disadvantage is the lack of knockback, but it also comes in handy against hordes of monsters. Additionally you may spam the room with its projectiles as a precaution against casters
- The 彩虹魔杖's controlled projectiles aren't very useful, because there will be no time for you to control the projectile .
- The 黄金雨, 剧毒法杖, 寒霜之花, 诅咒焰 or 爆裂藤蔓 may also come in handy. Try them and see which work for you.
- Strong 镐.
- Light source.
- Lots of 强效治疗药水 and 强效魔力药水 potions.
- At least 1 Hardmode summoner weapon.
- A Biome Chest weapon if you get the key for it.
- A 巨兽鲨, 乌兹冲锋枪, or 鳄鱼机关枪 with 叶绿弹s for the fast fire rate, homing and high damage.
- 叶绿连弩 for spread, can be switched with 神圣连弩 if one desires damage and speed instead.
- 光束剑, 霜印剑, 叶绿军刀/叶绿双刃刀, 原版断钢剑, 原版永夜刃, or 泰拉刃 are all convenient melee options.
- 花冠 is good for its high damage and petal attack.
- The Dungeon frequently gets clogged with baddies. An explosive weapon will help you take down the clumps.
- TONS of potions.
- Useful Accessories:
- Avoid being within the range of sight of 圣骑士s. Their fast hammers can surprise you and deal enormous damage, not to mention that it can hit you twice, even when it falls down. Either hide from them or shoot at them continuously, focusing only on them.
- Kill casters as soon as they spawn, and use a very strong weapon, at least with 60 damage. The casters teleport away after being hit (except for 褴褛邪教徒法师s), which means that weapons like 水晶风暴 are useless due to their low damage.
- Once dropped, use 暗影束法杖 against casters, 狱火叉 against common enemies and 磁球 when you aren't in danger (it moves very slowly, which makes it dangerous to use as a primary weapon).
- [[Wisp in a Bottle}}]] can keep your surroundings lit infinitely without the need to use torches.
- Place a wired 心形雕像/星星雕像 near your dungeon base to save potions. Additionally, you can use 红心灯笼s and the like for faster health regeneration.
- You can enhance your damage and defense using potions, but you will drain them quickly. Better buy an extra 水晶球 to keep in the dungeon.
- Which enemies you should kill sooner than others?
- You can't avoid 魔教徒s and their projectiles, making them arguably the deadliest dungeon enemies. Kill them as soon as possible. 褴褛邪教徒法师s are also very annoying, since they shoot rapidly and inflict the 灯火管制 debuff, which can easily blind you in dimly lit areas. 死灵法师s shoot more slowly and their beams can be avoided with some skills, but don't leave them alone for too long.
- Paladins should be avoided at all costs. Don't give them a chance to throw their hammers and don't get cornered, because they are immune to knockback.
- Watch out for 骷髅特警s, 骷髅突击手s and 骷髅狙击手s. Use a fast weapon like 寒霜法杖 or 激光步枪 to keep them from shooting and finish them when you get closer.
- 巨型诅咒骷髅头s spawn occasionally, but they usually fly through walls, which makes them difficult to target. If you don't have 爆裂藤蔓, fly away from them to make them leave walls, then shoot them like any other enemy.
- Other enemies are fairly easy to defeat and once you make 幽灵盔甲, use the set with hood to quickly regenerate your health by killing them.
- When fighting an enemy, keep shooting for a second or two after they are dead, because you never know when the 地牢幽魂 will spawn. The spirits fly around you rapidly, which makes it difficult to hit them with small-projectile weapons. If you don't have the 狱火叉 yet, then use a ricocheting weapon like the 魔法竖琴.
- If you are only interested in the chests, you can just dig around the entire dungeon, avoiding all the enemies. Make sure you block the path behind you, though.