这意味着这个页面会引导你完成一个特定的任务、战略、或与 敌怪 / Boss 之间的战斗。
There are many things in Terraria which are not evident from the get-go, and many other things that a player would definitely do differently on a rerun of the game. It is true that much of the joy lies in exploring, but sometimes you may feel some helpful advice is in order.
- 如果你不能找到一个 魔镜 或者 冰雪镜, 带着 回忆药水. 它们有相同的效果.
- 在首次得到15个一样的宝石后制作一个 宝石钩. This makes exploration of caves much easier, and it does not require you to get a Hook, an uncommon drop from skeletons and piranhas.
- Stacks of items can be bought and crafted quickly by holding the ⚷ 打开/激活 button.
- You will be gathering a lot of stuff, so it is best to separate your chests. Chests containing crafting materials are best kept near the crafting station where they will be needed - one for ores and bars, next to an Anvil and Furnace. One for potion materials, next to a Placed Bottle or Alchemy Table. One for potions, one for weapons, one for equipables next to a Tinkerer's Workshop, and one or two for miscellaneous crafting materials.
- All 猪猪存钱罐, 保险箱, 护卫熔炉 and 虚空保险库 share the same space – you can leave one at home, and take one with you, effectively doubling ( ) / tripling () / quadrupling () your carry-able items! However, the Piggy Bank requires a flat furniture surface to set on, so take a Work Bench or some platforms as well. In the 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版 versions, you can obtain the 钱币槽 during a Blood Moon. It is a floating Piggy Bank which renders a regular Piggy Bank obsolete. Also, in 电脑版 versions, you can craft 虚空袋, which acts as a mobile Void Vault that can automatically collect item when the player's inventory is full.
- Even with full health, Heart Crystals can still be used to craft 红心灯笼, which provide health regeneration when placed.
- Additionally, getting Heart Crystals on every opportunity allows for the 金属探测器 to detect other, potentially more useful, items.
- Do not keep a lot of money in your inventory. If you die, you will probably have trouble retrieving it. Consider placing it in a Piggy Bank or Safe periodically.
- Place Banners around areas where their correlating monsters spawn for buffs against those monsters.
- In 主机版、 前代主机版、 移动版、和 , fishing up a 版掠夺鲨 from the Ocean, while possibly being time-consuming, allows you to skip all the mandatory pre-Hardmode pickaxes – it has the same pickaxe power as the Molten Pickaxe and is faster. (This is no longer true.)
- Try not to fight 巫毒恶魔 above lava, otherwise they will drop the 向导巫毒娃娃 into it, and the Wall of Flesh will spawn.
- Always upgrade your pickaxe: try to upgrade to a better one as fast as you can because certain items can only be mined with better ones.
- Do not jump down a large hole or cave without an extra jump, Umbrella, Featherfall Potion, or 幸运马掌. If you do not have those, consider using 绳 and platforms to safely descend.
- As a rule of thumb, you should not jump down if you cannot see the glow of a torch or glowstick that you threw down.
- Use 洞穴探险药水 or throw 洞穴探险荧光棒 if you're unable to find anything of value: they highlight any valuable treasure and ores that are on your screen.
- 挖矿药水 and the Ancient Chisel increase mining speed directly.
- The Light modifier greatly increases the mining speed of tools.
- When the Minimap is expanded, hovering over an ore pocket will display its name next to the cursor.
- Using items that light through walls such as the Starfury will light up the map, allowing the player to locate and distinguish ores.
- Pressing the Left Ctrl (pressing down the right joystick on Xbox) key changes your mining style to Smart Cursor, which is extremely useful for strip mining.
- You can descend relatively fast by auto-focusing the mining and digging a 2-block-wide shaft.
- For quick trips to the various layers or the world, a hellevator can be a very useful structure. Dig a vertical shaft from underneath your base down to The Underworld and consider placing 绳 or platforms to conveniently ascend and descend.
- Do not look for Hardmode ores in the Underground Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow when you first start Hardmode unless you are very confident in your skill. Instead, if you have dug one, a hellevator is a good place to start looking.
- Hardmode ores cannot be found in all layers:
- Starting the battle just after the sun sets (7:30 PM) will provide the maximum amount of time to defeat nocturnal bosses. In Hardmode, the 月光护身符 and/or 月亮石 are also useful at night.
- Prepare your Boss-fighting arena with adequate lighting, 篝火 and 红心灯笼 for health regeneration, and Stars in Bottles for mana regeneration if you use magic. 韧皮雕像 will provide a significant defensive boost. 花园侏儒 will reduce damage taken and increase damage dealt due to the luck. 蜂蜜 pools can also be used for extra health regeneration.
- 向日葵 provide the Happy! buff to players within a 50-tile radius, which grants a +10% movement speed bonus and 17% reduction in enemy spawn rate.
- Always carry at least one stack of the highest-tier healing potion available (Lesser, 普通,Greater, or 超级治疗药水). Relying only on natural Health Regeneration is not a good idea.
- It is suggested to build houses for the 树妖 and the 护士 NPCs in your arena. The former casts the 树妖祝福 buff, which increases your defense and provides you with a thorns-like effect, while the latter can heal and remove debuffs instantly, at the cost of some 钱币.
- Bosses are displayed on the Minimap: Follow the boss's icon to track it when you're struggling to find it. You can identify the boss icons by checking their respective wiki pages.
- Once you have freed the 机械师 in the Dungeon, you can use 电线 to enhance your arena with 机关 and helpful 心 and 星星雕像. The former help to damage the enemies, though be careful to set them up correctly in order not to hurt yourself during the battle. The latter will spawn heart and star pickups, respectively. Connect these devices to 计时器.
- It may be useful to summon and kill the Eye of Cthulhu or King Slime before summoning any harder boss in order to spawn an extra one-use pool of Hearts. Note that this will prevent any Heart Statues from spawning new Hearts.
- Remember to use the 利器站, 弹药箱, 水晶球,施法桌, and 蛋糕块 before you go to explore or battle bosses/invasions. These will give boosts that are useful to take, with the first four being class-specific. They give 锋利, 弹药箱, 千里眼, 着魔, and Sugar Rush, respectively.
- There are various items and accessories that can affect movement speed:
- The most basic one that can decrease travel time is the 赫尔墨斯靴, which allows the player to run at a faster speed.
- 敏捷药水 are very common, and can increase movement speed significantly. If you wear boots, it will make you reach the maximum speed more quickly. Make sure to refresh the potion as its effect lasts only for a limited amount of time.
- The 金属带扣 and 疾风脚镯 improve movement speed by 5% and 10%, respectively. Both stack with each other, and even with a Swiftness Potion. Once you get the Tinkerer's Workshop both accessories will be combined into your Lightning Boots.
- If you can withstand screen flips, 重力药水 can be your best friend for vertical mobility. With precautions and practice, this can easily eliminate the need for an arena and can save you some resources to explore the Space biome.
- A 羽落药水 effectively extends flight time by causing players to fall slower; the effects are even more pronounced when holding the UP directional key. It will also eliminate all fall damage risk from using a Gravitation Potion. The 神灵诅咒 acts as a permanent Featherfall Potion when worn in the armor slot.
- There are different variants of the 云朵瓶:
- 暴雪瓶, which jumps higher and gives a speed boost, which if used correctly can skip the speed buildup of the Boots;
- 罐中臭屁, which is the fastest one;
- 沙暴瓶, which has the highest jump height, while also having the best horizontal distance;
- 海啸瓶, which jumps slightly higher than the base Cloud.
- It is possible to combine these items with a 闪亮红气球 at the Tinkerer's Workshop for their Balloon variant. You can combine three of those variants to create a 气球束.
- A 爪钩 can be used to increase the player's speed by shooting it diagonally and then releasing it before reaching the point. This works best on flat open area, and can allow Hermes Boots to get to full speed without building up beforehand.
- The ascent speed of Wings' can be greatly increased by equipping a 蛙腿. Balloon accessories provide a similar, though less dramatic bonus.
- The 晶塔 only require 2 NPCs in order to work and can be used to fast travel to the most frequently visited places.
- Always use Background Walls in your buildings, as they stop Enemies to spawn in those areas.
- You will be getting a lot of NPCs – arrange a building that you can keep expanding; upwards is best, however Wyverns may cause problems on small worlds.
- To avoid possible Corruption/Crimson contamination of NPC houses in the future, it can be helpful to dig a 4-5 block trench around them; allow yourself some extra space for tree farms.
- You can right click with any Summon weapon on an enemy or boss to have your minions target it. You can tell an enemy is targeted when a purple circle appears over it and the enemy or boss starts trailing purple particles.
- If your mouse has side-buttons you can rebind them to restore Health, use Buff items or to restore Mana.