这意味着这个页面会引导你完成一个特定的任务、战略、或与 敌怪 / Boss 之间的战斗。
The Pirate Invasion is an event where numerous pirates invade the spawnpoint. It can occur in Hardmode randomly or by using a 海盗地图 after an altar has been destroyed and the player has 200 or more max health. If those requirements have been fulfilled, there is a 3.27% chance if one has yet to be defeated, and a 1.96% chance if one has been defeated.
- The 鹦鹉 will fly about, trying to deal contact damage. It does not drop much and killing one will not help complete the event.
- The 海盗船长 uses a gun and a cannon. The gun acts like a 迷你鲨, and the cannon will fire projectiles that explode on contact with a solid object. The captain drops a vast amount of loot. Only one can exist at a time.
- 私船海盗 are the sword-wielding scalawags. They deal melee damage. They drop even more loot than the Captain.
- 海盗弩手 are one of the ranged pillagers of the event. They use their crossbows to fire from a distance. They drop the same amount of loot as their low-class cousins (all but the captain, his parrots, his ghost, and his ship).
- 海盗神射手 are the cannoneers. They are very inaccurate and are likely to miss. Nevertheless, defeating them will help complete the event, as with all the others except the parrot.
- Unarmed 海盗水手 have little means to attack, except to slam into you.
- Pirate's Curse are the skeletal remains of the captain. They appear after the captain dies. They act like wraiths and can be a hazard.
- The mini-boss of the event, the 荷兰飞盗船 has four cannons that fire towards the player. The Dutchman has the highest chance of loot drops.
- Starting the battle just after the sun sets (7:30 PM) will provide the maximum amount of time to defeat nocturnal bosses. In Hardmode, the 月光护身符 and/or 月亮石 are also useful at night.
- Prepare your Boss-fighting arena with adequate lighting, 篝火 and 红心灯笼 for health regeneration, and Stars in Bottles for mana regeneration if you use magic. 韧皮雕像 will provide a significant defensive boost. 花园侏儒 will reduce damage taken and increase damage dealt due to the luck. 蜂蜜 pools can also be used for extra health regeneration.
- 向日葵 provide the Happy! buff to players within a 50-tile radius, which grants a +10% movement speed bonus and 17% reduction in enemy spawn rate.
- Always carry at least one stack of the highest-tier healing potion available (Lesser, 普通,Greater, or 超级治疗药水). Relying only on natural Health Regeneration is not a good idea.
- It is suggested to build houses for the 树妖 and the 护士 NPCs in your arena. The former casts the 树妖祝福 buff, which increases your defense and provides you with a thorns-like effect, while the latter can heal and remove debuffs instantly, at the cost of some 钱币.
- Bosses are displayed on the Minimap: Follow the boss's icon to track it when you're struggling to find it. You can identify the boss icons by checking their respective wiki pages.
- Once you have freed the 机械师 in the Dungeon, you can use 电线 to enhance your arena with 机关 and helpful 心 and 星星雕像. The former help to damage the enemies, though be careful to set them up correctly in order not to hurt yourself during the battle. The latter will spawn heart and star pickups, respectively. Connect these devices to 计时器.
- It may be useful to summon and kill the Eye of Cthulhu or King Slime before summoning any harder boss in order to spawn an extra one-use pool of Hearts. Note that this will prevent any Heart Statues from spawning new Hearts.
- Remember to use the 利器站, 弹药箱, 水晶球,施法桌, and 蛋糕块 before you go to explore or battle bosses/invasions. These will give boosts that are useful to take, with the first four being class-specific. They give 锋利, 弹药箱, 千里眼, 着魔, and Sugar Rush, respectively.