这意味着这个页面会引导你完成一个特定的任务、战略、或与 敌怪 / Boss 之间的战斗。
- Open areas are useful as you have a lot of space to move around.
- Different torches have different flame colors. Crimson Torches are a bad idea to use, as the flames are almost impossible to see. Using Ultrabright Torches will give you an easy time to spot as they have very bright flames.
- Creating a loop of Minecart Track around the torches can be an effective way to dodge the fireballs easily.
- Circling the flames using Rope and Platforms is an easy way to avoid being hit.
- An Ultrabright Helmet can be used for greatly increased vision at the cost of a possible higher defense helmet.
- Items like the Black Belt and Cross Necklace will completely stop damage altogether with dodges and immunity frames.
- Using Calming Potions will stop the extra enemies from spawning, allowing you to focus more on dodging.
- Vision-increasing potions like the Night Owl Potion makes the projectiles easier to spot.
- The Ironskin Potion will help you tank in case that you got hit by a flame.
- Enabling autopause will be helpful to dodge the fireballs easily by planning your next move every time you open your inventory.
- Using Peace Candles will stop the extra enemies from spawning, allowing you to focus more on dodging.
- The projectiles can be easily avoided by placing all the torches in the center of your arena, building a large open space underground and moving in one direction (near the edges) during the event.
- Good additions to your arena are a rope ladder, as dodging the flames vertically is easy. Non-torch light sources, like lanterns and campfires, will help you to see better.
- If you make a house near the area you plan to fight, you can move the nurse in, thereby negating the need to dodge the projectiles at all, so long as you have a way to negate knockback, such as a cobalt shield or any hook.
- If you set your spawn point with a bed nearby you can continue to fight even after you die.