|工具提示||Digs in a bigger area than a pickaxe|
Only digs up soft tiles
'Can you dig it?'
|研究||需要 1 份|
- 内部物品 ID：4711
- 此文章有待完善。请帮助泰拉瑞亚 Wiki 。
掘墓者的铲子是一把用于更快地挖掘墓石的工具 。它也可以用于采集软方块，如土块。它的挖掘区域比一般的镐子要大 (3x3格)。and can only be crafted at an anvil whilst placed in a graveyard mini-biome. Additionally, it can also be used to clear out Tombstones on soft ground.
It takes 2 swings to dig up each soft tile, and mines all tiles at the same time.
- Six or more Tombstones must be placed near the player to craft this item.
- The Shovel cannot break Tombstones directly and must remove them by digging up the ground under them.
- Uses for the Shovel include easier navigation in the Snow and Jungle biomes by shoveling Snows and Mud Blocks, faster Hellstone mining by shoveling Ash Blocks, faster use of an Extractinator by shoveling Silt and Slush Blocks, and faster acquisition of Red Bricks for construction by shoveling Clay Blocks.
- The Shovel itself might be a reference to Dampé, the gravekeeper from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, who would offer to dig up soft spots in the graveyard for Link.
- The tooltip references a classic 50's and 60's slang phrase, which appears in many works then and since.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：Fixed an issue where, when digging, the Gravedigger's Shovel didn't dig the center block at the same speed.
- 电脑版 184.108.40.206：引入。