Despite its depiction as a switch with two positions, the Lever does not need to act as an on/off mechanism. When wired to 飞镖机关s, for example, right-clicking the Lever will always cause the Trap to shoot, the same as a 压力板 would, no matter which position the Lever happens to be in.
- The Lever is identical in operation to the 开关. The Lever is easier to see and activate though, as it provides a larger clicking target; whereas Switches can be more difficult to spot and click on due to being only a single tile in size.
- 油漆 can be used to identify what the lever is used for, as well as what each state does. By using a different colour for each side, the lever's two states can be coloured differently; this is particularly useful when the lever does something more complex than an "on/off" function, like switching a minecart track junction. Using non-deep paints will allow the ball to be recoloured while having minimal impact on the lever's arm and base.
- The 物品栏 sprite shows it switched to the left side, although when you place it, it is switched to the right.
- On the Lever's sprite, the base appears to be the sprite of a 压力板, but doesn't show any of the colors that can come from any of the actual pressure plates.
- 1.2.4：Fixed a bug where only one wire attached to a Lever would work when you flipped it.
- 126.96.36.199：Fixed bug that allowed levers to be placed and immediately broken.
- 1.2.3：Now placeable on walls.
- 1.2：Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.