A map of an explored tutorial world.
||玩家在这里生成， 并会在这里学习基本的控制方法, 也是我们杀死第一只史莱姆的竞技场.
||矿石下有一个木制的箱子. 箱子中会有99 个木头.
||这里有一个用金、灰、红砖制作的小祭坛供奉着一个用提基火把围围起来的小箱子.，箱子里有一个生命药水, 铁皮药水,和一个 挖矿药水.
||这里有一个用 黑曜石砖墙做背景的屋子，屋子里的箱子有一套Iron armor.
||这里有一个 压力板 连接着一个毒镖机关 .
||这里有一个装着幸运马蹄铁, 20 荧光棒， 5 金锭的箱子.
||Under the island is a small platform made out of Gold Brick Walls, Obsidian, and Hellstone. There is a Toilet, Bathtub, Wooden Chest, and Bed placed here, even though the bed cannot function. Inside the chest in the middle, is a Book, Bowl of Soup, and a Grappling Hook.
||There is a Golden Chest here containing one Bomb.
||At the bottom of the tutorial world, instead of the Underworld, is a barrier composed of lava and a layer of 3 obsidian. There is a way to break through this barrier, but it requires obtaining a pickaxe, which is a difficult task because of the limitations of the tutorial world
Directions[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
The tutorial spawn as seen on the
- The game will first instruct the player to move around, jump, then fall through the nearby wooden platforms.
- After jumping out, the game will tell the player to use an item, and switch between them, more specifically, to the Copper Shortsword / Wooden Sword .
- After this, the player will be instructed to kill a Green Slime. The slime will always appear from the left.
- The player will then be told to cut down a tree to obtain some wood. The player is then told how to use this wood via the inventory.
- When the player enters their inventory, the player will be told how to switch between menus and how to craft. The player can leave the inventory after crafting three torches.
- After exiting the inventory, the game directs the player to a vein of ore, which the player is told to mine.
- The player is told to build 5 platforms to get out of the hole. Under the ore is a chest containing 99 Wood, which is to be used to build a house.
- The game then instructs the player to smelt the ore after exiting the pit. The player ends up with two of each ore, with two copper and iron left over.
- After that, the player is told to build a house of a minimum of 6 by 10 blocks. Even though in-game, a house can be smaller, in the tutorial, it will not progress until the requirement is met.
- The player will then craft a workbench, use said workbench to craft a door, build the background walls for the house, and place a chair and torch for a livable house.
- After this, the player can explore the world and do whatever they want, but it is recommended that they create their own world.
- The tutorial contains some old and deprecated text, and will tell the player that they can receive crafting from the guide and use a hammer to break furniture.
- No enemies spawn during the tutorial.
- In the demo version of Terraria, you can only play the Tutorial.
||泰拉瑞亚专家 • "You have completed the tutorial!"
|Complete the tutorial.