The Nebula Arcanum is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist magic weapon that fires a multicolored swirling orb when used. The orb will slowly home in on enemies and bounce off tiles, hitting three times before exploding into several smaller projectiles. All three hits do not have to be on the same target, as it will continue to home on other enemies in range if its target dies before the third hit. If the projectile does not hit three times, it will explode after 11 seconds. It also produces additional pink projectiles that orbit it and damage multiple enemies, even going through tiles to do so. Two to three of these projectiles appear per second for the first half of the projectile's lifetime, and disappear at the same rate as it approaches explosion.
- The Nebula Arcanum can consume mana very rapidly under constant use. Players should have items that provide mana at the ready when using this item, such as the Mana Flower, the Band of Starpower, Mana Regeneration Potions, and Restoration Potions.
- The Nebula Arcanum is capable of dealing more 每秒伤害 than the other Nebula weapon, the Nebula Blaze, but has difficulty striking fast enemies and bosses.
- If attempting to clear the Celestial Pillars as a magic user; the Nebula Arcanum can be incredibly effective at destroying each of the pillars when their shields are down, as they do not move and have enormous hitboxes, allowing all of the effects of the weapon to deal full damage.
|The orb held by the player when using the weapon.|
- When using the Nebula Arcanum, the player holds a dark purple orb orbited by a pink ring. The projectiles appear to emerge from this orb.
- The Nebula Arcanum greatly resembles the Arcane Orb from the hack-and-slash action role-playing game Diablo III in both appearance and function.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：射弹速度提升，魔力花费由 40 降低至 30，基础伤害由 80 降低至 70
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：引入。
- 主机版 1.0.933.1：引入。（）
- 主机版 1.0.750.0：引入。（）
- 移动版 188.8.131.52：引入。