|Stardust Dragon |
星尘之龙法杖 是个困难模式 召唤武器通过召唤一个星尘龙来攻击敌怪. The Stardust Dragon is in constant flight and flies through 物块s, attacking enemies by flying through them continuously. It leaves a trail of sparkles that provide periodic bursts of light as it moves.
The Stardust Dragon Staff is unique in that if summoned more than once, multiple Dragons do not spawn — instead, the first spawned Dragon becomes longer by one segment for each additional summoning, broadening its area of attack and increasing its damage output.
它最好的 修飾語 是無情. The 神話 modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal 暴擊s. The only significant advantage a 神話 Stardust Dragon Staff has over a 無情 one is 擊退.
The longest possible Stardust Dragon, with 11 segments.
- Any piercing attacks will not damage the target when it is under attack by the Stardust Dragon.
- The Stardust Dragon does damage according to the following formula:
(summon dmg * 1.69) + (summon dmg * .46)(summon length - 1) which is all multiplied by a random modifier between 0.875 and 1.125. Contrary to popular belief, the tail of the dragon does not deal less damage than the head.
- Stardust Dragon nicely locked on its target will hit it exactly ten times per second. So with the casually achievable summon damage of let's say 130 and 11 segments it'll deal
(130 * 1.69 + 130 * 0.46 * (11 - 1)) * 10 = 8177 damage per second on average to some slow moving targets (like Moon Lord).
- The Stardust Dragon has a habit of frequently attacking enemies off screen. Keep that in mind in case you are searching for a specific rare item drop.
- The Stardust Dragon will often attack enemies that are further away from the player. Keep a secondary weapon in case this happens.
- Enemies frequently avoid player-inflicted damage when being attacked by a Stardust Dragon, due to its high attack speed causing brief invulnerability to enemies.
- The Stardust Dragon Staff is extremely useful for farming, as high-level summons of it are capable of killing even the toughest non-Boss monsters.
- Due to the way 毀滅者 works, the Dragon can sometimes attack every part of it at once and kill the boss almost instantly, surpassing even 30,000 damage points per second. This even works on 專家模式.
- With proper minion damage bonuses the Stardust Dragon can easily take out all bosses including the 月亮領主.
- The Dragon will inadvertently kill 小動物 if it flies over them. Since it stays near you it can easily destroy insects revealed from grass, etc. If you are farming critters or bait you may want to dispel it.
- On the same note, the Dragon will do damage to cultists at the 地牢's entrance, although it will not specifically target them. This can lead to accidentally aggroing them or, in some cases, cause the 拜月教邪教徒 to be summoned, usually undesirably.
- The Stardust Dragon will often wander off and since it is only one minion as a whole, it can leave you defenseless. If playing summoner when fighting hordes of enemies, consider using the 星塵細胞法杖 instead.
- Right clicking an enemy will cause the Stardust Dragon to focus on that enemy, though it may change target before killing the enemy it was focused on.
- 184.108.40.206：Fixed certain issues with the Stardust Dragon's damage and rebalanced him to be more in line with other minions. (Damage has been decreased from 60 to 40.)
- 220.127.116.11：Fixed size bugs of the Stardust Dragon. Changed sell price from 20 silver to 10 gold.