The 星星斗篷 is a 困难模式 配饰 that causes three stars to fall around the player whenever the player takes damage. It consumes no 魔力. The stars that fall cause 30 magic damage each, pierce through multiple enemies, and pass through blocks until reaching the player's altitude, at which point they continue falling until hitting blocks.
The effect is triggered any time the player takes damage, no matter the source. This includes fall damage, drowning, 熔岩, and other sources.
The Star Cloak is effective even when deep underground, as the stars will pass through blocks until they are near or pass the height of the point where the player took damage. After that point, any foreground item will stop them.
The Star Cloak has a 14.29% (1/7) chance to be dropped by 宝箱怪s.
- The effect of the Star Cloak is similar to that of the 星怒, but the stars that fall are faster, cause double the damage, and the player is the focal point rather than a clicked point.
- Unlike the 星怒's effect, the stars emit light while insubstantially passing through blocks. This lighting effect is much more pronounced than that of the light particles that fall after the stars hit the ground and can be exploited by deliberately taking damage to map out dark areas above the player.
- The Cloak is of less use when dealing with a ranged attacker, as the stars will not impact any enemy that is not close to the player at the time.
- The Star Cloak's, 蜜蜂斗篷's and 星星面纱's falling star effects don't stack. Only three stars will fall at a time no matter how many of these items you have equipped.
- The Star Cloak may be preferable to the Star Veil; while you will take damage faster, stars will also fall faster, doing more damage.
- The Cloak's stars are considered to be magic damage, meaning that when combined with 幽灵盔甲, health is restored.
- Sprite updated.
- Falling stars are now colored white.
| 困难模式配饰 |
| 翅膀 • • •
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • |
• • • • •