The 死灵法师 is a 困难模式 敌怪 found in the post-世纪之花 地牢. They are much more likely to appear in areas with Brick Walls.
They rapidly teleport and fire beams of purple light 6 times before teleporting to a new location on screen, but only shooting two beams after being damaged to a certain extent. These beams are extremely dangerous, as the beams deal significant damage, reflect multiple times off walls and travel at great velocity, making it difficult to reasonably avoid its attacks. It also inflicts the 缓慢 减益.
Whenever it is attacked, it will instantly teleport.
They are immune to the 中毒 and 毒液 debuffs.
Like several other post-Plantera dungeon enemies, Necromancers have different variants with slightly different statistics.
A Necromancer attacking a player, the beam bouncing off in a way that makes it a straight line.
- A Necromancer's attack is always directly aimed at the player, regardless of obstacles.
- Weapons that deal high damage in single hits are effective against Necromancers. Weapons that fire multiple projectiles simultaneously may be able to land multiple hits before they teleport as well.
- Homing weapons can continue to track Necromancers after they teleport.
- Minions are effective against Necromancers, as they will automatically find and track enemies outside of the player's line of sight. Many can pass through walls to reach Necromancers as well.
- A Necromancer cannot teleport if it isn't touching the ground through any means of knock back.
- Now are less likely to teleport when hit.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Drop chance of 暗影束法杖 increased from 2.5% to 5%.
- 1.2.4：Beam length decreased.