|内部 NPC ID：208|
Unlike most NPCs, the Party Girl has a random 1/40 (2.5%) chance to spawn every morning once the criteria below are met, rather than being guaranteed to appear once fulfilling them. This random chance also applies to her respawning following her death.
- There is no other NPC waiting to move in.
- There is an empty 房屋.
- A certain number of other NPCs are in the world:
|快乐手榴弹||2||If the player has 快乐手榴弹s in inventory.|
|彩纸炮||25||When 海盗 is present.|
|派对礼物||20||While a party is active.|
|猪龙彩罐||1||While a party is active.|
|蓝饰带||50||While a party is active.|
|绿饰带||50||While a party is active.|
|粉饰带||50||While a party is active.|
|呆萌紫气球||1||While a party is active.|
|呆萌绿气球||1||While a party is active.|
|呆萌粉气球||1||While a party is active.|
|呆萌丝带气球（绿）||10||While a party is active.|
|呆萌丝带气球（紫）||10||While a party is active.|
|呆萌丝带气球（粉）||10||While a party is active.|
- "We should set up a blinkroot party, and we should also set up an after-party."
- "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party."
- "Do you party? Sometimes? Hm, okay then we can talk..."
- " We have to talk. It's... it's about parties."
- "I can't decide what I like more: parties, or after-parties."
- "I went to Sweden once, they party hard, why aren't you like that?"
- "My name's [Name of Party Girl] but people call me party pooper. Yeah I don't know, it sounds cool though."
- "Wow, [Name of Character], meeting an adventurous man like you makes me want to party!"
When 发型师 is present:
- "I think it is about time I got my hair did!"
During a 派对:
- "Hmm? Nothing special today… just kidding! It's party time, and then it's after party time!"
- "At last, my time has come!"
After defeating Tier 1 of the 撒旦军队:
- "Have you seen an ogre yet? I want to ride on the back of one!"
- The Party Girl is supposed to be the final pre-hardmode NPC possible, as you must have all 14 other pre-hardmode NPCs ( 8 for 移动版 ) before she arrives. However, as the 旅商 counts towards the NPC total, she can be obtained with only 13 permanent NPCs, but this is quite rare.
- Oddly in the mobile and console version, she can be summoned with the King Statue (even though her name is Party Girl)
- The Party Girl is the only female NPC that isn't angry during a Blood Moon.
- Redigit has stated that the Party Girl was partially inspired by Pinkie Pie from the television series "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".
- The Party Girl was sprited by former Terraria spriter William Data AKA Waffles.
- Although rare, the Party Girl can have the same name as the Dryad. (Isis)
- In the mobile version, the Party Girl can have the same name as the Stylist. (Roxanne)
- 1.3.2: Now sells 派对中心, 派对帽 and 呆萌气球机, as well as several party-related items.
- 220.127.116.11: Chance to spawn increased to 2.5% from the previous 2% (1/40 as opposed to 1/50)
- 1.2.4: Fireworks Box and Fireworks Fountain added.
- 18.104.22.168: The Party Girl will now sell the Bubble Wand.
- 1.2: 引入。