|内部 NPC ID：229|
|兔兔炮||50||当派对女孩入住时，世界是 困难模式 并且任意一个 机械boss 被打败。|
|爆炸兔||35||() 当派对女孩入住时，世界是 困难模式 并且任意一个 机械boss 被打败。|
- "Stay off me booty, ya scallywag!"
- "I'm no landlubber, but it's better to have lubbed and lost than never to have lubbed at all." (Reference to "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" from Alfred Tennyson's In Memoriam A.H.H.)
- "YAR! Funny ye should be mentionin' parrots b'cause...um... What t'were we talkin' 'bout?"
- "*Yarr Blarr Harrdarr*" (May be drunken speech)
- "What in blazes are ye talkin' about? Moby Dick is mine!"
- "Yo ho ho and a bottle of....blinkroots!" (Probably a reference to the fact that many potions require blinkroot to craft.)
When Tavernkeep is present:
- "About time we gotta barkeep around here! Me rum was almost gone!"
- "[Name of Player], Ye be one o' the finest lookin' lassies this here captain's seen in many a fortnight!"
During a Party
- "After all that cake, you might have to call me White Beard for a while."
- In the housing menu, he has a description saying "I think he lost his boat".
- The pirate looks exactly like the Pirate Captain in the Pirate Invasion.
- Like the Steampunker, the pirate's spawn requirements do not necessarily require the world to be in Hardmode, though you will need to have at least one other Hardmode world to get the necessary item to summon the pirate invasion.
- Many of the Pirate's possible names allude to historical captains- Edward "Blackbeard" Teach, Oruç "Redbeard" Reis David as in Davy Jones, Captain Henry Morgan, and the illustrious James T. Kirk are all paid homage through the Pirate, though the "pirate" status of many of these figures is contested to this day.
- Rarely, the Pirate and the Guide can have the same name (Jake or Jack).
- During a Party, other than donning a party hat, his sleeves also appear different.
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- 22.214.171.124: Added price for Sail.
- 1.2.4: Now sells Sail.
- 1.2.3: No longer sells Explosive Bunny.
- 1.2: 引入。