Smoke Bombs are throwable, consumable novelty items that, when thrown, emit thick gray smoke for one minute. Upon throwing a smoke bomb, it will bounce or roll until it comes to a complete stop and continues to release smoke. Each can only be used once and cannot be picked up again once thrown. They are purchased from the 派对女孩 for 20 each.
- Smoke covers the foreground and is not transparent, completely concealing objects behind it.
- There is a limit to how many smoke bombs emit particles at any given time. It won't be possible to cover an entire screen.
- A single smoke bomb can completely cover a player, or several can fill a room with smoke.
- The Smoke Bomb does not allow you to use the 狱火叉's fire blast, as it instantly vanishes when the projectile hits a block and is surrounded by smoke. This makes them useful for fighting 魔教徒s.
- Smoke bombs are useful for close-quarters PvP, since the smoke emitted from multiple bombs can hide players and cause confusion, though you usually need a few to completely cover either or both yourself or/and your teammates.
- In conjunction with the 蘑菇矿盔甲 set bonus or a 变态刀, a player can appear to vanish in a plume of smoke.