The Love Potion is a Hardmode thrown potion that functions similarly to Thrown Water, but inflicts no functional effect. Hitting a solid block will inflict all players, NPCs, enemies, and critters with the Lovestruck debuff, causing them to emit red hearts for 30 seconds, similar to the Water Gun's dripping. This effect is purely cosmetic.
- 尽管公主鱼在 上可用且其工具提示中写着“材料”，但无法制作出爱情药水，因为游戏中缺乏寒颤棘。 版
- It can be created and used in Pre-Hardmode worlds, if an artificial hallow sea is created for fishing - or if either Princess Fish or the Love Potion itself is transfered to the world by a Hardmode player.
- Since the Princess Fish (
2500*25) sells for more than the Love Potion ( 40*40), it is more economical to sell the fish than it is to sell the potions.
- Lovestruck is considered a debuff because it cannot be terminated manually and the Nurse charges money for removing it, similar to other debuffs. Despite this, the debuff icon has a blue background, which usually indicates a buff.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：外观更新。
- 电脑版 1.2.4：引入。
- 主机版 1.0.933.1：Sprite updated. ()
- 主机版 1.0.750.0：外观更新。（）
- 主机版 1.07：引入。
- 移动版 188.8.131.52：Sprite updated.
- 移动版 1.2.11212：引入。
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced with updated sprite.