- 本文是关于the environment object的。 关于the usable light source，参见Crimson Heart (item)。
Crimson Hearts are floating, pulsing red hearts found deep in the branches of 猩红之地. A world with Crimson features several Crimson Hearts, and destroying some of them is often a crucial step in game advancement. This can be done using any 锤, or any explosive. Crimson Hearts release a fair amount of their own flickering light, similar to 猩红祭坛s, which helps players spot them underground.
Crimson Hearts are usually located at the ends of the branches that split from the main circular room of a Crimson area, kept inside small rooms of 猩红石块s. In order to reach them the player may use a 梦魇镐, 死亡使者镐 or better pickaxe, explosives, or 净化粉.
- Each Crimson Heart drops items when destroyed.
- The first Crimson Heart you break on any given map will always drop an Undertaker and some 火枪子弹s. Carrying the Undertaker or Musket Balls will fulfill the criteria for the 军火商 to arrive.
- The first Crimson Heart broken also fulfills one of the two criteria for a 哥布林军队 to attack, which has a 1/15 chance of occurring on each subsequent day (you will also need to have at least one player that has 200 or more health in order for the Army to begin invading)
- Each Crimson Heart destroyed carries a chance of causing a 陨石 to land. If destroyed between midnight (12:00am) and dawn (4:30am), there is a 50% chance that a Meteorite will fall at the next midnight. If destroyed between midnight and dawn, there's a 50% chance that a Meteorite will fall immediately.
- The third Crimson Heart destroyed summons the 克苏鲁之脑, which spawns immediately and attacks the player. The Brain of Cthulhu is re-summoned with every third Crimson Heart destroyed,
- Once a Crimson Heart is destroyed, the 旅商 has a chance to sell the 左轮手枪.
The following messages appear upon destruction of Crimson Hearts:
- First Heart: "A horrible chill runs down your spine..."
- Second Heart: "Screams echo around you..."
- Third Heart: "克苏鲁之脑 has awoken!"
|碎得漂亮，小乖乖！ • “使用炸药或可靠锤子，在世界的邪恶地带中粉碎暗影珠或猩红之心。”|
|Smash your first Crimson Heart.|
- 1.2.3：Map now correctly refers to them as Crimson Hearts instead of Shadow Orbs.