The 猪猪存钱罐 is a portable, personal 收纳物品 that is purchased from the 商人 for 1 . Like other storage items (eg. 宝箱s), it contains 40 slots (4 rows of 10) that can be used to store anything — however it has the unique ability (along with the 保险箱 and 护卫熔炉) to be carried while it contains items. Its contents also travel with your character if you enter a different world. 钱币s and items stored within it are safe from other players, and will not be dropped on 死亡.
It requires only 2 horizontal tile spaces for placement, but must be placed on a 工作台, 桌子, or 平台s (unlike the Safe, which can be placed on 物块s, and occupies 2x2 tiles). The Piggy Bank inventory can also be accessed via the 钱币槽, which summons a temporary floating version of the Piggy Bank.
The Piggy Bank (as well as the Safe and Defender's Forge) functions similarly to other storage items, but with some important differences:
- Each Piggy Bank contains the same items (when accessed by the same character), no matter where they are placed within the world. Purchasing multiple Piggy Banks will not give you more space, but will offer more points of access to your Piggy Bank contents.
- The Piggy Bank can be picked up even when it contains items. This makes it a viable way to expand your character's 物品栏 slots.
- The Piggy Bank's contents are saved with your character data, instead of the World data. You keep its contents with you from world to world, and from server to server.
- The Piggy Bank's contents are exclusive to each player, so other players will not have access to items you store there. This makes it useful for item security on PvP servers where stealing is allowed.
- Multiple players can use the same Piggy Bank without having access to each other's items. Each player will only see their own items when accessing the same Piggy Bank.
- Items stored in a Piggy Bank, Safe, or Defender's Forge will not be lost as a result of 死亡, even if the Piggy Bank or Safe is in your character's inventory at the time.
- The Safe has the same properties as the Piggy Bank, except that it can be placed directly on the floor and has its own slots for storing another set of 40 items.
- Money stored in the Piggy Bank, Safe, and Defender's Forge are available when making purchases from NPC. The total money stored in the two is visible as Savings to the right of an NPC shop window.
- Keep a Safe inside the Piggy Bank (and vice-versa) for even more personal storage.
- Since the Piggy Bank is much cheaper, it's better suited to leaving several permanently placed, scattered in important locations such as outposts.
- Now can be accessed via the Money Trough.
- You can now purchase items using all money in your character storage - including money in your inventory, Piggy Bank, and Safe.
- 126.96.36.199：Right-clicking to open a chest, Piggy Bank or Safe will no longer pick up an item from the stack where the cursor is.
- 1.2.3：Piggy Bank and Safe now correctly combine coins when Quick Stacking.
- 1.2：Now has 40 storage slots instead of 20.
- 1.0.6：Should no longer float when the ground beneath the table it is on is removed from beneath them.