Pigronatas are hung by the player from the underside of 物塊s, similar to Banners. When attacked, they are destroyed in a shower of confetti, and drop 錢幣 and/or other loot. Pigronatas are purchased from the 派對女孩.
|25%||1 in 4||1|
|10%||1 in 10||30~90|
|2.5%||1 in 40||1~2|
|80%||4 in 5||/ 錢幣s||9 - 2 30|
- There is a chance that nothing will drop.
- Party Bullets will only drop if a Flask of Party also drops. A Flask of Party can drop without any Party Bullets.
- If you want to break a lot of Pigronatas at once, you can grapple a roof and simply place them. The hook will break the Pigronata, allowing you to go through them much quicker. Another way is to place a lot of them on the roof of a three-block high house and then chuck Grenades everywhere.
- The Pigronata is a way to obtain Party Bullets before 困難模式. However, due to the high cost (average 16 67 per bullet), it would be more cost-effective to simply purchase 火槍子彈s in bulk.
- "Pigronata" is a portmanteau of 豬龍, an enemy found in underground Hallow/Corruption/Crimson snow biomes, and Piñata, a festive object filled with goods, hung, and then broken with a stick.
- 培根 is normally dropped by Pigrons, which is why it makes sense for it to drop from Pigronatas.